ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I changed my kill steaks down to Uav, care and predator after going the 5-7-11 route turned me into a coward, I got 2 chopper gunners out of two consectutive care packages on subbase, I raped the other team LOL

Stick on hardline and you'll have kill streaks coming out your arse, lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when i use harldine i've been using extended mag allong with my scavenger it's helps allot for me esp using the SCAR you can get an extra 2-3 kills out of it providing you dont spray hardline is a great perk when used right. also when using hardline i tend not to use a silencer i tried using it with the ACR and M4 it's like shooting at a tank for me anyway, so i only use a silencer only with stopping power

Mito Sportiva 135
Hardline is a waste of time unless you are doing Hardcore or lone wolves imo (when kill streaks are generally shorter).

For TDM, Domination or Ground War, THE best setup all round that anyone can rape with is:

Scar
Silencer
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Any secondary grenade you want
Any secondary weapon you want, I tend to use the AA12 though as with scavenger it eliminates the low ammo problem, and once you get the grip attachment it's even better

Killstreaks, any 3 of the below:
Predator
Harriers
Pavelow
Chopper Gunner

Tactically I tend to go around the edges, move as far away as I can from my team mates yet watch the way they are facing on the map and then try to flank the opposition. Try this and I think even a mediocre player will be able to do well.

Mito Sportiva 135
Nice! Normal DM or Domination? I only play TDM and it's really quite hard to get killstreaks longer than 20, simply because you only need 75 before the game ends. Might have to try other game modes to get longer than my current record.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hardline is a waste of time unless you are doing Hardcore or lone wolves imo (when kill streaks are generally shorter).

For TDM, Domination or Ground War, THE best setup all round that anyone can rape with is:

Scar
Silencer
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Any secondary grenade you want
Any secondary weapon you want, I tend to use the AA12 though as with scavenger it eliminates the low ammo problem, and once you get the grip attachment it's even better

Killstreaks, any 3 of the below:
Predator
Harriers
Pavelow
Chopper Gunner

Tactically I tend to go around the edges, move as far away as I can from my team mates yet watch the way they are facing on the map and then try to flank the opposition. Try this and I think even a mediocre player will be able to do well.

thats precisly what i do and perks i use

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
to be honest i very rarely use the secondry weapen i should for close quaters but i dont, i only use a secondery shotgun as the main weapen if im in skidrow

Mk2 ph1 clio
Nice! Normal DM or Domination? I only play TDM and it's really quite hard to get killstreaks longer than 20, simply because you only need 75 before the game ends. Might have to try other game modes to get longer than my current record.

Groundwar - domination.

That Scar was someones id picked up lol got the majority of kills with the famas.

Bus w**ker
WOW when did this turn serious? LOL I just go on, shoot people die and have a laugh.

Like last night when I mistakenly joined you lot on S&D...sat around for ages, spawned, walked out and got head shotted by Dredz straight away. I quickly left and went back to FFA lol.

LY 200
LOL.

I usually play S&D and Sabo with a group of Americans which includes ricflair13. He goes barmy if we loose a game. :rolleyes:

Clio 1.2 16v
WOW when did this turn serious? LOL I just go on, shoot people die and have a laugh.

Like last night when I mistakenly joined you lot on S&D...sat around for ages, spawned, walked out and got head shotted by Dredz straight away. I quickly left and went back to FFA lol.

Roffle love gettin the spawn headshot in s n d got a quad headshot once on highrise, really impressed with geddes on s n d for saying he's a tdm player he was pretty slick. One game we were all going to the spawn snipe and got raped and left geddes all on his own, he got four of them but got spazzed by two at the same time

Bus w**ker
I've never touched on S&D before last night, didn't have a clue what was going on. Reminded me of Counter Strike...not for me I'm far too impatient lol.

Was a good shot though, f**ked if I know how you spotted me from the kill cam.

Revels Mum & Sister
I've never touched on S&D before last night, didn't have a clue what was going on. Reminded me of Counter Strike...not for me I'm far too impatient lol.

Was a good shot though, f**ked if I know how you spotted me from the kill cam.

I am with you on this. I just like to get stuck in and kill/get killed.

Mito Sportiva 135
to be honest i very rarely use the secondry weapen i should for close quaters but i dont, i only use a secondery shotgun as the main weapen if im in skidrow

Me either really, I find with the SCAR I can usually kill someone quicker if I know where they are than they can get me with a shogun. Trick is not to let them get to close. I never even stab people really, even when I should. It's a FPS though so IMO you should use guns, not these constant knife lunges!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Me either really, I find with the SCAR I can usually kill someone quicker if I know where they are than they can get me with a shogun. Trick is not to let them get to close. I never even stab people really, even when I should. It's a FPS though so IMO you should use guns, not these constant knife lunges!

+1

I have been trying to just use the M4A1 this prestige, bit pansy without stopping power, but has a fairly good rate of fire!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that will take ages just using one gun, yeah true it is pants without stopping power, think it's gone abit sloppy recently even with stopping power. I've seen a vid of smoove using M4 with a silencer with cold blodded, i tried it and didnt like it. im on my blue tiger with M4 but gone on to other assult rifles to get fall camo

Not a 320d
Do you spend your lives playing this or something?

I never get more than 7 kills in a row and thats only when i flank a group of players and knife the all in a firefight from behind. Im generally 2nd in the leaderboard if there are no snipers or hackers.

Im L21 and use The SCAR with FMJ and use the stopping power pro perk.

that will take ages just using one gun, yeah true it is pants without stopping power, think it's gone abit sloppy recently even with stopping power. I've seen a vid of smoove using M4 with a silencer with cold blodded, i tried it and didnt like it. im on my blue tiger with M4 but gone on to other assult rifles to get fall camo

Yeah, its taken a while as just reached 50, although now mixing it up with the UMP as im only 100 of getting 2500 kills with it so I get another nice emblem for it.

Went 14-0 on S&D on Esate with the UMP so it kind of bought the love back for it!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Do you spend your lives playing this or something?

I never get more than 7 kills in a row and thats only when i flank a group of players and knife the all in a firefight from behind. Im generally 2nd in the leaderboard if there are no snipers or hackers.

Im L21 and use The SCAR with FMJ and use the stopping power pro perk.

you will get more than 7 kills just set up your killstreaks for 5,7,9 or 11 or even use the emergency airdrop i've been using that when i first prestige it helps a great deal getting kills and points up too on the challanges for the killstreaks. when you do finish the FMJ use the extended mag for the SCAR it makes allot of difference get an extra couple of kills without reloading

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah, its taken a while as just reached 50, although now mixing it up with the UMP as im only 100 of getting 2500 kills with it so I get another nice emblem for it.

Went 14-0 on S&D on Esate with the UMP so it kind of bought the love back for it!

same here went 9-0 on S&D on one of the maps and i was really pleased with myself it's never happened before on that game type but i was using the ACR but i was fully stealthed lol, i might try and use the UMP too i rearly use ithavn't got the nak of the kick it's got. i normally use assult rifles

If you can get a 7 kill strak, you can ceratinly extend it as Geddes said, set up a kill streak with harriers and a chopper gunner and find a good place to lay low whilst you control the gunner! Could even add a nuke at the end if your playing on an open map where your chopper gunner can get high kills or with noobs who seem to run out in the open!

same here went 9-0 on S&D on one of the maps and i was really pleased with myself it's never happened before on that game type but i was using the ACR but i was fully stealthed lol, i might try and use the UMP too i rearly use ithavn't got the nak of the kick it's got. i normally use assult rifles

Once you get used to the UMP its a great weapon, its accuracy and range can surprise you at times! I use it with Marathon Pro, Stopping Power Pro and Ninja Pro. When playing on S&D I use that set up for the first round or even 2nd round, before switching to cold blooded (depending on how many kills the opposition are getting so I know when they are likely to have some kill streak awards lurking!)

Fabia VRS
Good one game last night geddes :p sorry i had to go tho mate, u was playing well with ya gaydar and scar

Fiesta ST-2
Few good games yesterday with gedi/kev/dredz. Same again today? Might be worth trying a more tactical mode if were using headsets?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I will be on about 8 I reakon tonight treemanx. Show ya how it's done again ; ). We both pawned last night, it was basically a fight between us to get the kills and taking up the air space. Lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Good one game last night geddes :p sorry i had to go tho mate, u was playing well with ya gaydar and scar

lol, aye nother bother. aye i had my radar on it has been a while since i was playing with you last time so i thought i'd stick it on. Pretty much everyone wasn't using ninja on that one, was going mayhem the radar. also having a decent headset i could hear them so i knew where they were. the headset comes into its own, im very pleased i got it

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the reason im not getting high kills like you lot cos im not going in for the kill im sticking to the outside and hanging back and flanking them if you've noticed im getting a very good K/D ratio on allot of the games.

good playing last night you lot

Fiesta ST-2
Dredz got me with his sniper, don't think anyone else did except with predators. The team sucked I went 23-0 against them when I was on yours and the only game I lost, none of my team had a positive ratio lol

Bumder With A Buffer
I havent played MW2 for about 2 months now..havent played Battlefield either..infact I fired up the PS3 on Sunday and had a quick go on Assassins Creed II and it hasn't been on since.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Dredz got me with his sniper, don't think anyone else did except with predators. The team sucked I went 23-0 against them when I was on yours and the only game I lost, none of my team had a positive ratio lol

On favella I got ya quite abit. You got me a few times with ya shot gun.

Clio 1.2 16v
workin a late shift lads so might come on after work at 11, il be on tomoz afternoon though for a bit of a sesh. fiestec was doing my head in yesterday every game he seemed to get a pavelow. when i got him with my sniper i was jumping around like a little girl shouting "i got him" lol

i think we need to get six of us on for a bit of SND and gang rape the lot of em!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
workin a late shift lads so might come on after work at 11, il be on tomoz afternoon though for a bit of a sesh. fiestec was doing my head in yesterday every game he seemed to get a pavelow. when i got him with my sniper i was jumping around like a little girl shouting "i got him" lol

i think we need to get six of us on for a bit of SND and gang rape the lot of em!

be up with ya tomorrow afternoon if ya want dredz for a few. if we do s n d get Kingyboy on it he's awsome on it.