ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye true, some of those shots were long like, i use the SPAS quit allot and some i find hard to believe

Clio 1.2 16v
be up with ya tomorrow afternoon if ya want dredz for a few. if we do s n d get Kingyboy on it he's awsome on it.

had a quick blast earlier with a couple of mates and we all got riot shields out, laughing so hard. we got the last one alive and pinned him in a corner until the end of the round he was going crazy! lol:rasp:

Bumder With A Buffer
Im well up for a game but this happened at footy last night :( ......

52845de2.jpg

Ripped ligaments FTL :(

Clio 1.2 16v
i see there's a new update 3.30, installing it now

Gettin my sis to update for me so as soon as I'm back it's cuppa tea n cod time! Who else is gonna be on? Up for some mega spawn across the map nine tubing got a nice quad last nite lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got 2 chopper gunners in 2 games on a streak at mo, got my sensitivity at 8, when im using the gunner i find it hard to aim on the cross hair cos of the sensitivity can i lower it just on the air support?

Fiesta ST-2
got 2 chopper gunners in 2 games on a streak at mo, got my sensitivity at 8, when im using the gunner i find it hard to aim on the cross hair cos of the sensitivity can i lower it just on the air support?

I use 8 and always find it hard aiming with the gunner. If your well hidden spose you could quickly change the sensitivity before?

I tried something different fro a laugh yesterday... Riot Shield, C4 and M93 Rafiica with Scavenger, Danger Close and Ninja.

Kept chucking C4 in hidden places and on the ceilings and blew so many people up lol.

Yes I was a annoying camping b*****d, but it made me chuckle how angry people can get on the opposition and how they kept trying the same tactics to kill me!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
To be fair Geddes i dont even know if it was you i was playing. You have similar names tho. Conalicious.

i dont think i have played a game with you tbh, i did notice you sent me an invite but i went off line or something

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I tried something different fro a laugh yesterday... Riot Shield, C4 and M93 Rafiica with Scavenger, Danger Close and Ninja.

Kept chucking C4 in hidden places and on the ceilings and blew so many people up lol.

Yes I was a annoying camping b*****d, but it made me chuckle how angry people can get on the opposition and how they kept trying the same tactics to kill me!

lol class, few weeks back just for the hell of it i was using the riot shield in favella and i was going quit well actually it is a good map for the shield and i got a abusive message me using the shield of this guy i killed 4 times with it, i didnt reply and he sent another one lol. I've started using C4 and scavenger too on the shield class, havnt got ther hang of it yet. still getting knifed and getting killed by shooting at my feet

Fiesta ST-2
anyone on this afternoon? il be on around 4. did quite well with Geddes n Fiestec n Kev, i actually won a game!

Might get on for half hour or so was planning on washing/claying the car ready to polish tomorrow and I gotta go gym.

You did pretty good yesterday.

Mountune Tractor
I stumbled on the (E$$E) clan last night, f**k me I'm glad I was on their team. Their top player ended a round of sabotage with 82-9! I think I was 19-13 or something, lol.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh sniping on MW2 is pointless, may as well use an assault rifle like the SCAR as it's so accurate and powerful, and none of the levels are really that big to need one (except maybe a couple)

If you are into sniping, get yourself Bad Company 2, in which I pretty much only use a sniper!

Bumder With A Buffer
Yeh sniping on MW2 is pointless, may as well use an assault rifle like the SCAR as it's so accurate and powerful, and none of the levels are really that big to need one (except maybe a couple)

If you are into sniping, get yourself Bad Company 2, in which I pretty much only use a sniper!

OH I play BC2 :) Mucho better and at least sniping is more realistic

Bumder With A Buffer
Going back to BC2 I think...cant stand COD and its respawn s**t and how you can be shot by a sniper rifle thats aimed no-where near ya!