ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

im sure its the users on the 360 but ps3 im not sure

ive never had real issues as ive said all along occasionally get a bad host but its not like its every game since ive gone fast path im having a much better match

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i see theres an update now for the ps3 now version 3.21 or something like that

57 Clio Campus Sport
im sure its the users on the 360 but ps3 im not sure

ive never had real issues as ive said all along occasionally get a bad host but its not like its every game since ive gone fast path im having a much better match

the problems are all on xbox at the moment just because f the new map pack we got ages before ps3 get it. They sorting it quickly though.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just got that message on the ps3 for the system update to do with that 'Other OS' what is it?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i cancelled to see if my ps3 used 'other OS' on the Settings - System Settings and i couldnt see Default System anywhere on the list. does that mean i can go ahead with the update?

Mk2 ph1 clio
I hate commando with a passion now ... Doesnt bother me on the PC version not alot of people use it.. PS3 is infested with those filthy commandos :mad:

Rant over.

Had a few games last night and I've established.. I suck with an assault rifle but smg's are awesome esp with marathon pro cold blooded pro and ninja pro!

Going on in a few mins for a good few hours lol.

if its a slim you dont have the issue anyway and if you never installed linux on it just do it installing linux on it didnt really add anything to the game

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
mines the 60 gb version the one with the chrome front, not the slim line one. I''ve never installed linux and wouldnt know what it is any way

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just installed it now and it seems fine, awsome lol was worrying wasnt sure if i had it or not and i was fu@@ing up my ps3

i f@@king hate comando too they should ban it

Mk2 ph1 clio
It did my t!ts in last night, i actualy gave the controller to the missus to play with.

Hopefuly i wont have them following me round today! Almost had my first nuke yesterday too... 23 kills.. hardline pro and some fker nades me :mad:

had a few games with alymac just there, and been using the marathon n lightweight, tell you what it takes forever to too get the miles up, still got about 50 miles on the marathon and still on 4th on lightweight god knows there the only 2 perks that i havnt got the emblem for yet and never completed it. while ive been using them been using a sub machine gun and steady aim works quit well shamne it hasnt got the punch though. i hate running around like a lunatic i die really easly get more deaths than kills allot of times

Really?

I got Lightweight pro before I got Marathon pro, Lightweight at about 40ish and Marathon at late 50's.

'52 clio 1.2 16V
LOL - I won't be, still on level 70 after 9ish days.

Can't be doing with crap guns etc.

working your way back through the challenges is half the fun. At least prestiging this weekend you'll move up twice as fast.

LOL - I won't be, still on level 70 after 9ish days.

Can't be doing with crap guns etc.

i wish i hadnt i miss my acr with acog and aa-12:(

although double xp is helping me get back up there i want to play it as much as she will let me this weekend

working your way back through the challenges is half the fun. At least prestiging this weekend you'll move up twice as fast.

True, I got to 10th prestige on WaW, but ended up taking it too seriously trying to get points.

i wish i hadnt i miss my acr with acog and aa-12:(

although double xp is helping me get back up there i want to play it as much as she will let me this weekend

Yeah, can see the double XP helping. I've got pretty much a free weekend :cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Really?

I got Lightweight pro before I got Marathon pro, Lightweight at about 40ish and Marathon at late 50's.

yeah that's when you get Pro, i'm trying to complete the Perks. On lightweight im now on Level V 72/100 and Marathon im on VI 74/104

It wasn't double XP when i played last night, are we talking Ps3 here or the peasants choice?

Still haven’t figured out how to level up faster in Modern Warfare 2? It’s about to get easier with a “weekend” of double XP for peasant Xbox 360 owners.

E90
I have played a few guns, I aint gonna get some glitch or cheat though, whats the point. I shall just keep plodding along patiently

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a message sent to me of this person saying " do you want emblems and badges" i replied no thanks cheating are for loosers

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Nice, when I get them for 10th prestige lobbies I send:

"Reported.

Regards,
Craig"

I usually get a response calling me lots of names. Fun!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nice, when I get them for 10th prestige lobbies I send:

"Reported.

Regards,
Craig"

I usually get a response calling me lots of names. Fun!

He replied of that 'cheating and blah blah i just deleted i should of kept it ans sent that 'Reported' lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
Reload times suck tbough, and only 2 shots per ranger... spas... epic shotgun!!

I used to have stinger as secondary to the ump45 but i use the spas now.. only thing i found it the time i pull the trigger to it actualy firing sucks.. does sleight of hand pro help with that? I know it has faster aim down sights but for normal hipfire?

Reload times suck tbough, and only 2 shots per ranger... spas... epic shotgun!!

I used to have stinger as secondary to the ump45 but i use the spas now.. only thing i found it the time i pull the trigger to it actualy firing sucks.. does sleight of hand pro help with that? I know it has faster aim down sights but for normal hipfire?

Akimbo, you just use one shotgun, then the other, 2 shots from each one at a time. All about technique. ;)
Means you can reload one and still fire the other if need be.

Sleight of hand does not help hipfire aiming nor firing times. Just ADS.