ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Only find it fun now when your playing in a party, gets a bit boring playing on your own.

Tesla MP3 2021
Been playing on my mates PS3 tonight, my god the controller is so different to the 360. The thumb sticks just don't feel in the right place!!

I did pretty good though. Was funny hearing some presteige noobs going ape as I, a rank 6 was kicking their arse lol. Best game was 39-3 on skidrow TDM without air support. IMO the quality of players on the PS3 isn't as good as the 360.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Been playing on my mates PS3 tonight, my god the controller is so different to the 360. The thumb sticks just don't feel in the right place!!

I did pretty good though. Was funny hearing some presteige noobs going ape as I, a rank 6 was kicking their arse lol. Best game was 39-3 on skidrow TDM without air support. IMO the quality of players on the PS3 isn't as good as the 360.

Thats what i said when it first came out and i was playing on my mates PS3.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
jusr been having an argument with two scousers for about an hour. was LOL.

they resorted to calling me a **p-bomb** and all other racist stuff. bunch of plebs.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Are you all on ps3? Xbox chat is crap, can never understand anyone it's just noise.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been using the AK-47 now and i'ts the most ive been used it, been using it every level and allot of levels it's lacking the speed for getting your sight up. cant seem to get a shot fired first i have been using it without sleight of hand cos im using scavenger for the extra ammo. seem to be getting use to the kick it gives like

i allways play much better when im on my todd, when i play with yous theres more lagg

been using the AK-47 now and i'ts the most ive been used it, been using it every level and allot of levels it's lacking the speed for getting your sight up. cant seem to get a shot fired first i have been using it without sleight of hand cos im using scavenger for the extra ammo. seem to be getting use to the kick it gives like

i allways play much better when im on my todd, when i play with yous theres more lagg
+1

I got to level 70 yesterday, so ive started the AK-47 stuff.. Seems quite good atm :rasp:

I dont know why, but I couldnt connect with you last night Geddes. Had to join your session once you were in a lobby :S

still to much lag ( & slags) on ps3 mw2, when playing hq with gedi it was definetely better, will be on later for a good session.

one game last night with geordieclio on scrapyard was carnage, grenades, thumpers, noob tubes, fuckin mayhem!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I have, on veteran aswell. Took me like 5 hours on veteran I was pretty dissapointed tbh, but this game was always goin to be about the online multiplayer.

just come off after getting my cheap points this morning, installed the maps and really wish i'd not bothered. so frustrating.

after spending £11 (or thats what they should cost) on points you dont even get to choose your game mode for the time being, stuck playing sabotage and search and destroy. i dont play them for a reason there s**t, and being forced to play them over double xp wk end is hugely frustrating. i know its only temporary till there fed into the normal game mode circulation but still.

new maps are full of campers and noob's using akimbo s/guns and launchers. i now also need a new controller.....:eek:

bfbc2 is too slow and thinking for my liking, mw2 is full of screaming little kids and problems. cant win.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been using the AK again getting better, but not much. had a couple great scores and a few bad ones like 12-18, some i left cos i had 1 kill and 8 deaths.Fiestec left cos of the lag i carried on and i got 32-17 with the SCAR and scrambler on which im trying to complete, i think it's 250 close kills.

was playing highrise 2 games ago and they were camping on the other side sniping and this guy had danger close and was using RPG's very anoying when it's getting done to you

What got me is the next game this guy ranked 3 just started and he had danger close and was using the rocket launcher, they must be a cheat for the perks danger close comes out about half way

just come off after getting my cheap points this morning, installed the maps and really wish i'd not bothered. so frustrating.

after spending £11 (or thats what they should cost) on points you dont even get to choose your game mode for the time being, stuck playing sabotage and search and destroy. i dont play them for a reason there s**t, and being forced to play them over double xp wk end is hugely frustrating. i know its only temporary till there fed into the normal game mode circulation but still.

new maps are full of campers and noob's using akimbo s/guns and launchers. i now also need a new controller.....:eek:

bfbc2 is too slow and thinking for my liking, mw2 is full of screaming little kids and problems. cant win.

Emm, the new maps are available in the standard game modes..
Have been for the last 3 days! :rasp:

AK

M240i

I just played crash on TDM!

Bus w**ker
The 5 classes that are always there.. at the top.?

Default Class 3 - "Overwatch"
Primary Weapon: L86 LSW with Red Dot Sight and Grip
Secondary Weapon: AT4-HS
Equipment: Semtex Grenade
Special Grenade: Flash x2
Perk 1: Bling
Perk 2: Danger Close
Perk 3: Sit Rep
Death Streak: Painkiller