ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

AK

M240i
Whats the gun you most of the time...
Im finding i use the UMP45 with either ACOG/Holographic with a silencer for most maps

UMP45 is an awesome gun, did most my early levels with it (to about 30) shame the distance is rubbish tho :( and ACOG/Holographic ruins it imo...

been using hell of allot of the SCAR, ACR and M4A1

SCAR is the one i'm using most at the minute

silencer is deadly cant believe how many kills i get, shooting one person and the guy next to him dosnt know i'm even there so i shoot him lol

Loved using the SCAR & silencer, it's a shame that the range is really crap :(

Currently rolling with M16A and AA-12 (Love that shotgun :D)!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! Done nearly all claymore challenges in one night! Awesome!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Got over 3000 kills with the acr. Awesome
gun.

Find that I'm obsessed with shooting things down at the minute. Uav, harrier, pavelow, ac130 anything that comes I shoot it down within about 10 seconds, awesome feeling pissing people off.

Mito Sportiva 135
AA12 with scavenger pro is something to be reckoned with though, you don't see many people using it, but its brilliant if you couple it with the grip.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm not bored yet but can see it coming. Mass effect may help this but they need new maps asap. Within a month or so I'll start getting fucked off.

I'm back on 360 now too my PS3 chummmmm....p's but you'll always be in my mind and a special place in My heart.

<3

Bus w**ker
P90 with red dot, Stopping Power Pro and Scavenger Pro can PWN. On my very rare not so s**t nights I've won every match with it on FFA.
anybody else bored of this now, its like a wizzards sleave now to me :(
I'm getting that way. :dapprove: I'll probably end up stopping playing it at some point, until the new maps come out that is.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not bored actually just found a new lease of life.

Scar/red dot
Scavenger pro/hardline pro/ steady aim/ claymores!

Never realise how claymores own btw! Finished top on domination about 4 times in a row! :) First time i've ever been as good, even on tdm I wasn't doing to badly!

Think my cracking connection helped a lot last night tho.

Also miss using stopping power sooooo much (Full clip kills) but without it i've been getting better score so hey ho! Scavenger pro helps when you need to use a clip to kill someone!

Fiesta ST-2
Im not bored of it yet, Im just not playing it because my connection sucks! Tried the speedtest.net and it went as low a 0.10mb! Id be better playing on my phones 3G!!! My router is old, thinking it could be the cause... Connection speeds changes everytime I do the test average is 0.6mb but ranges from 0.10mb to 2.4mb

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
anybody else bored of this now, its like a wizzards sleave now to me :(

if it werent for all the flaws and glitches i wouldnt be, but as it is.. its just so frustrating just now.... shooting someone in the back with half a clip only to have then slowly turn round and fire off one round to your toe cap and kill you is frustrating to say the least. Then you have the bendy bullets that defy the laws of physics and chase you round corners...not to mention the care package runners, commando (halo sword lunge), infinite care package glitch (which is in every game now).
Shooting someone in the face only to get a hit marker and be killed by the same person, who has the same gun at the same distance and kills you with one shot.. the list goes on. It would be perfect if it were beta tested properly and had local search.

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Any one able to get conncected on xbox atm? tried pretty much every game type and none will find a game, not even a single matched player.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I've not encountered the Carepackage glitch.
The bit about them turning around and shooting you
does my f**king swede in. The bit about bullets around corners is because of lag, on the kill cam you don't even make it behind the wall, it's proper gay. Some times the kill cams make me look like I stood there like some kind if tard getting shot when
sure I got at least 1 shot off, f**king lag.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
I've not encountered the Carepackage glitch.
The bit about them turning around and shooting you
does my f**king swede in. The bit about bullets around corners is because of lag, on the kill cam you don't even make it behind the wall, it's proper gay. Some times the kill cams make me look like I stood there like some kind if tard getting shot when
sure I got at least 1 shot off, f**king lag.

yup, lag is the main issue with this game, local search on ps3 for months..... 360 users get a big f**k you from IW.....

Not got a car
if it werent for all the flaws and glitches i wouldnt be, but as it is.. its just so frustrating just now.... shooting someone in the back with half a clip only to have then slowly turn round and fire off one round to your toe cap and kill you is frustrating to say the least. Then you have the bendy bullets that defy the laws of physics and chase you round corners...not to mention the care package runners, commando (halo sword lunge), infinite care package glitch (which is in every game now).
Shooting someone in the face only to get a hit marker and be killed by the same person, who has the same gun at the same distance and kills you with one shot.. the list goes on. It would be perfect if it were beta tested properly and had local search.

Thought it was just me.

Ive had enough of it now. Been on it for 2 hrs and palyed about 3 games, The time it takes to find hosts/players and everthing to be only greated by "lobby closed" "Host unavailable" and all that guff

Fiesta ST-2

Pretty much most of this is down to connection. Which is frustrating when your ISP is rubbish or your thrown into a game hosted by Americans. I just hosted few and got 31-0.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
How can you tell if your the host if a game btw? Never seen any indication giventhat you are the host,

BMW E92/Audi S3
That level. The small one where theres hangars.
I know how to get on top of the plane. I've NEVER seen anyone do it either.
You can rack up about 4 kills from up there before getting killed yourself.

Theres a broken turbine on the ground on front of one of the hangars. Run and jump onto it. Shimmy onto the top of the smashed planes and voila. Bobs your uncle.

Theres a broken turbine on the ground on front of one of the hangars. Run and jump onto it. Shimmy onto the top of the smashed planes and voila. Bobs your uncle.

what maps that ?

That was one of the first I found out!
You can also jump up the truck and get on that way.

How can you tell if your the host if a game btw? Never seen any indication giventhat you are the host,

They always have full connection.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
You were doing well earlier plummer.

Got into that derail map with you and our team were just camping in the top building, opposition were just surrounding us an I died 5 times before I got a kill. I really hate playing with t*ssers that get you killed through their stupidity and sh*tness.

You were doing well earlier plummer.

Got into that derail map with you and our team were just camping in the top building, opposition were just surrounding us an I died 5 times before I got a kill. I really hate playing with t*ssers that get you killed through their stupidity and sh*tness.

Thankyou!
Yeah was just abusing the models since I only have them for 3 levels! :rasp:
Yeah I know the tossers you mean lol, I hate folk like that.
GT is: Plummer C1
;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got 9 custom slots now, don't know what to do with them all lol, got 2 assult rifle slots now, working on FAMAS ownes no doubt about it with the red dot, and also SCAR with silencer and scavenger omg best set up for me, i'm just owning SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY lol