ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's cause he's a c**t Geddes! ;)

I'll be on after work mate if you fancy a few games?

I need to get my router up stairs get the solid connection back!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Noob tubing, however annoying is perfectly fine in my book, it's not cheating.
The other two methods that tyranical and fixx spoke about are pure b****cks and piss me off cause it's f**king cheating.

what tyranical posted isnt cheating...... oma is a part of the game, if people choose to use it, they can. I dont see the attraction myself but ive came accross meybe a half a dozen people using oma in all my time spent playing.

Motorbikes
Played against a bunch of bellends last night!
In FFA, on Afghan. My mate was already on so I joined his game and there were 4 of the cnuts using tactical insertion to get a nuke. We took them to cleaners in game and after (filing complaints). Turned into an epic battle of us trying to storm their wee party and was actually quite a good laugh. They did it again in next few games before eventually leaving after the volume of abuse we were giving them.

Does my tits in, so it does.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Your barney arnt you? What's your secret With the sniper rifle your kills are impressive every single game

Haha cheers Gal you fucker.

Yes i'm Barneyclyro on PS3, no idea what it is as i'm much better at sniping on PS3 than xbox so must be something to do with the controllers... and heaps of skill of course ;)

Mk2 Golf GTI
Spiez do you snipe properly or run round quick scoping with sleight of hand pro?

I tried the quick scoping thing but sucked massively and regular sniping bores my tits off!

Was doing well on HC S&D last night, 10-1 using the First Recon class

Clio 182
On Favela, guy just runs past an opening, fires off a noob, smashes me in the face - no skill at all in noobing tbh

AK

M240i
Played against a bunch of bellends last night!
In FFA, on Afghan. My mate was already on so I joined his game and there were 4 of the cnuts using tactical insertion to get a nuke. We took them to cleaners in game and after (filing complaints). Turned into an epic battle of us trying to storm their wee party and was actually quite a good laugh. They did it again in next few games before eventually leaving after the volume of abuse we were giving them.

Does my tits in, so it does.

I did pretty well that game on Sub base against you ;)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Spiez do you snipe properly or run round quick scoping with sleight of hand pro?

I tried the quick scoping thing but sucked massively and regular sniping bores my tits off!

Was doing well on HC S&D last night, 10-1 using the First Recon class

nah proper mate. Use the 50 I hate the intervention.

Tried quick scoping but couldn't do it very well.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye savage is a very good player like, liked the video on wasteland where he gets the nuke at the last minute, awsome. been using the spas getting allot better with it, much prefer it over the rest of the shotguns

What do u have to do again it was explain abit complicated before?

get care package marker (the grenade)
press right on dpad
stand in front of a wall you can climb
press and hold right trigger
then press to climb
while climbing press dpad right twice

if its worked you should be still holding the package marker throw it then collect package and you will still have a cra package marker rinse and repeat !

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
get care package marker (the grenade)
press right on dpad
stand in front of a wall you can climb
press and hold right trigger
then press to climb
while climbing press dpad right twice

if its worked you should be still holding the package marker throw it then collect package and you will still have a cra package marker rinse and repeat !

You don't have to hold right trigger :p

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like youse are ruining a decent game guys.

360 and pc by any chance?

Sounds like youse are ruining a decent game guys.

360 and pc by any chance?

yup but it works on them all

i felt like this in my little nest of guns :D
petergriffinnogirlsallowedavatar.gif

i must admit i did quit just after that and didnt do it again all night

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
nah i refuse to use any sort of glitch when playing on xblive as i bloody hate anyone else who does. Tis fun in a private match against friends though!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm on fire too gally with my silencer high 20's and early 30's and less than 5 deaths for the past 5 games, could of easly had 2 nukes if only had unlocked it proper FTL

Clio 182
Whats the gun you most of the time...
Im finding i use the UMP45 with either ACOG/Holographic with a silencer for most maps

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been using hell of allot of the SCAR, ACR and M4A1

SCAR is the one i'm using most at the minute

silencer is deadly cant believe how many kills i get, shooting one person and the guy next to him dosnt know i'm even there so i shoot him lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i quit liek the UMP45 got aobut 900 kills of the thing but i like firing from short to long distance and i cant do both on the ump45 it's top notch on short distance, just eats people