ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

I just got owned with the 87's.

Whoever said earlier if you use them with bling (FMJ and Akimbo) makes them fire the same range as before the update, was absolutely correct!

I'm sure they actually shoot further.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive done that too, first game of cod this year finished 20-2 on free 4 all and i was 1st lol BONUS LAS VAGAS

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just started using danger close, omg noob tubes and danger a dangerous concotion :D:star:

and not to mention one man army to replenish the stock

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i use scavenger to do that instead. use javelin too as your secondary. i have lost count with the amount of first bloods i get with using the javelin straight off LOL

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've used scavenger but you got to find a body and allot of times you cant find one if you do it's out in the open and your dead, with one man army you can stay in hiding or where ver you are and hey presto new stock instantly

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it does aye it's cought me out allot of times lol, not funny when your on a streak

a good thing about one man army you can add it in your, assult, machine gun and sniper slot so you can change when you want

works a treat when your on the roof on top of Highrise lol, if you do get on top that is

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
If you've got 1 man army, and u swap to another class, and the new class doesn't have it, that mean you can't swap back? lol.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Think its a bit of a s**t perk tbh it takes ages to swap kits looking at it and is definately not as useful as marathon, sleight of hand of scavenger.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
For the past 20 games tonight been using m16 with noob tube, one man army, danger close and steady aim I've gotten about 370 kills and died abit 110th not bad. All my kills have been with the nube tubes and kill streaks, some of the lads seen my best scores early on getting top scores. All by using one man army

Also been using akimbo 1887 with stopping power but no FMJ and its not the same as the old 1887 takes more shots to kill them ally of times. Tell you again with FMJ

Had a great session tonight thanks. Shame about 1 or 2 of the other matches like the lag switch one ftl

Just started playing the campaign over the last couple of days. The combat is really good. I'd have liked the graphics to be have been a bit more scaleable though. Never mind 'on' or 'off'. I want maximum everything! It looks great but nothing that wasn't doable in 2006. Bloody consoles holding the technology back :(

Before anyone starts bleating on about how they don't care about blades of grass - good, that's why you play it on console.

Good shooter. I'm really enjoying it.

182 Cup
Could someone fill me in how do people video the matches?

Also is it possible to do a screen print?

This is on the PS3

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
HD PVR to record decent qulaity videos.

many also use a program called dazzle iirc.

MKV R32
HD PVR to record decent qulaity videos.

many also use a program called dazzle iirc.

pretty sure dazzle is hardware and not software.

google dazzle capture card, it the one most people use but its not great quality, if you want HD you need to spend 100's on a card and have a monster of a pc

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i don't see how else it would have popped up? there is a harrier up in the sky so maybe that was it?

Astra Bertone Coupe
He killed one guy who was defusing the bomb then got the achievement "Bomb Defender" which you get after you've killed a total of 3 people in the other team whilst they defuse it.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
He killed one guy who was defusing the bomb then got the achievement "Bomb Defender" which you get after you've killed a total of 3 people in the other team whilst they defuse it.

yeah that makes sense!

Bus w**ker
I've been playing FFA near enough all morning and I've not noticed one bit of lag at all, I've been host nearly every game though.

PS3 btw.

Astra Bertone Coupe
Does holding down the throwing knife button charge up the force of the throw like in the manner you can cook a grenade ?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
f**k me there was loads last night, me gally, geddes, sanchez, jim wu(cant remeber exact user name) we started a game on sub base and there was 2 F*CKIN CU*TS with lag switches its was soooooo obvious aswell they couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo either

Fiesta ST-2
^^ he gets some good kills but my god the people he's playing against are complete retards! One person runs past him with dual shotguns on the 1st map he's playing on 0.56 seconds through