ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just been having a go with the SPAS shotgun tried it without stopping power and nee good it's spot on with stopping power it seems that pretty much every gun relies on stopping power

aslo you dont get an extra custom slot when you go to 4th Prestige

Tesla MP3 2021
Yeah I have been having a play with the spas. Loving it so far. You can really own on some maps. I had a 31-3 before on Highrise with it lol

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I'd recommend the AA-12 over the SPAS.. Fastest fire rate, good damage, awesome, I've done all the challenges for it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just picked up a blokes dual 87's. f**k me right in the arse, got a 8-9 KS in about 15 seconds, they just kept coming but got nowhere near. What fun. Too powerful though.

And on another note had a great blast with the LSW on GW, domination, got 50 odd to about 15 without any airsupport. Just mental shooting, got 7 guys in a few seconds as they were all trying to take one area. ACE

Fabia VRS
looks interesting tbh ! will be a mission to play tho ! esp on afgan and where thats been positiond!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
What was the first one.

Nothing special though. Never noticed the creaking sounds and stuff inside the plane, good work IW lol

172 Cup
New game modes to come?
[YOUTUBE]JkvzqXjbieE[/YOUTUBE]

VERY VERY old news.. Just look at the game version at the very start of the video (1.0.159)

PC > Modified version to allow access to game console > Dedi server = What you see..

Since been patched out. Whether it's a sign of upcoming "DLC" (ironic seeing as it's already in the game) or a game mode that got left out at the last minute remains to be seen.

VERY VERY old news.. Just look at the game version at the very start of the video.

PC > Modified version to allow access to game console > Dedi server = What you see..

New to me anyway as I don't look up COD6 much on google! :)

It's explained in the info for the video that the game mode was already there, so either it's going to be a DLC, or it was scrapped before release.

172 Cup
New to me anyway as I don't look up COD6 much on google! :)

It's explained in the info for the video that the game mode was already there, so either it's going to be a DLC, or it was scrapped before release.

See my edit while you were typing :)

Mk2 Golf GTI
I prefer the shotgun that you unlock before the 1887s over the spas. The M something or other. Only holds 4 rounds but it's a beast! Nearly have the grip for it.

Wish they'd add more hardcore modes. Much prefer it over the standard modes as it doesn't take a clip to kill someone without the need for stopping power.

Hardcore mosh pit would be awesome.

Skoda Fabia vRS
can someone please tell me that the sandy ravage/SPAS vid was done on a PC, i tried last night (Xbox) to use the SPAS, and also run around jumping like he does, and it just wouldnt fire when i was in the air 90% of the time, i struggled to kill a single person using it, now ill admit im not the best at this game, usually get say 12-9 or scores like that, but i fail to see how he was doing what he was doing

Fiesta ST-2
I prefer the shotgun that you unlock before the 1887s over the spas. The M something or other. Only holds 4 rounds but it's a beast! Nearly have the grip for it.

Wish they'd add more hardcore modes. Much prefer it over the standard modes as it doesn't take a clip to kill someone without the need for stopping power.

Hardcore mosh pit would be awesome.

M1014? I moved onto this the other day never use shotguns but thought what the hell mix it up abit... Got 7 kills in a row straight away with it beast! I silenced it and I think the range is less than stabbing someone with commando lol... Almost got the grip should be good then.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've been using the SPAS quit abit about 15 ranks and i've never jumped with it, you have to get it right first time if you miss close up your dead if your quick and shoot a second time he dead. I quit like it a few say that the M1014 is awsome i think it's fiestec or gally i think saw there score with it and he got like 40+ with the M1014 and less than 10 deaths more than once. on some games i got really good scores like 25-7 and other games same level i'm doing level. Anoying when you get like 5 kill streaks and later on same level you get 1 or 2 kill streaks using the same gun

using the silencer on the shotguns gives less damages i found anyway

Tesla MP3 2021
can someone please tell me that the sandy ravage/SPAS vid was done on a PC, i tried last night (Xbox) to use the SPAS, and also run around jumping like he does, and it just wouldnt fire when i was in the air 90% of the time, i struggled to kill a single person using it, now ill admit im not the best at this game, usually get say 12-9 or scores like that, but i fail to see how he was doing what he was doing

Unfortunately not, he is on the 360.

It does take abit of getting use to but I can safely say that his is playing 100%, he streams live over on Justin.tv

I have been having some good games withit my self, Im not as good as him like but still I have been killing quite a good few :)

Fiesta ST-2
I've been using the SPAS quit abit about 15 ranks and i've never jumped with it, you have to get it right first time if you miss close up your dead if your quick and shoot a second time he dead. I quit like it a few say that the M1014 is awsome i think it's fiestec or gally i think saw there score with it and he got like 40+ with the M1014 and less than 10 deaths more than once. on some games i got really good scores like 25-7 and other games same level i'm doing level. Anoying when you get like 5 kill streaks and later on same level you get 1 or 2 kill streaks using the same gun

using the silencer on the shotguns gives less damages i found anyway

Might have been me. I pretty much snipe on 60% of the maps and with the shotgun as secondary now I can move positions quite safely too. I dunno about you but I change classes alot during games if im not having much luck. I'm loving the M16 again but on some large maps its too weak, takes 3 bursts from long range and who stays still that long lol.

Skoda Fabia vRS
so why when i jump will it not shoot, what am i doing wrong, and also why is his gamertag not known on Live ?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I think i've decided to use stopping power majority of this prestige i'm sick of dying with out it getting a shot and dying first, been using hardline and cold blodded and danger close, wow danger close omg be using that again when i unlock it, NOOB TUBES and danger close so much fun and the kills come rolling in doubles kills all day long even triple kills but not as much

seen that film BIF i know what you mean now wish it was that powerfull silenced lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Might have been me. I pretty much snipe on 60% of the maps and with the shotgun as secondary now I can move positions quite safely too. I dunno about you but I change classes alot during games if im not having much luck. I'm loving the M16 again but on some large maps its too weak, takes 3 bursts from long range and who stays still that long lol.

this time round i'm using the 50 cal i've got the thermal now for it, and seem to be doing ok ish, i'm using the ACOG running arounjd getting a few kills in even supprising myself. got the SPAS as my secondry was using the PP2000 as a secondry but thought i change after seeing that video and the 40+ kills i mentioned early.

It's a reall shame the AK-47 is number 70 is a fantastic gun SPRAY and SPRAY dead dead and even more dead i got through 70 really fast using the AK-47

Skoda Fabia vRS
i cant wait to get the AK, but im havin trouble with these shot guns everyone else seems to be so good with

Tesla MP3 2021
so why when i jump will it not shoot, what am i doing wrong, and also why is his gamertag not known on Live ?

duno, it works for me though I rarely jump anyway, dont see the point.

His gamertag is "akimbo" something.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i think the point is that if they are aiming for the body/legs then they will just shoot past you, giving you a split second advantage

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've seen 4 air supportS like Pave Low and that at once also 3 at once, why is that when i get air support and there's 2 in the air i can get it flying as it says too much air space WTF

Fabia VRS
Now on 3rd prestege :)

and the reason why you can have 2/3 harriers but only the one chopper gunner is that harriers stay in a fixed position and have a set time that they stay there, whereas a CG moves all over the map following the enemy trying to get you in the position to get the most kills, so if there were 2 of them in the air then they would crash into each other.. if you think about it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
very good on 3rd prestige, aye i see what you mean now. been using stopping power seem to be improving lol, just gotten 23-2 it's crazy

Last edited:
  Golf 7R
Finally got my first Nuke today on Wasteland. Took me long enough to do, but i think i've finally found my perfect Weapon/Perks/Killstreaks.

Mito Sportiva 135
^ What's that mate?

I'm currently rolling with:

Scar-H
Bling (with holographic site and FMJ)
Hardline
Steady Aim Pro
Claymore
Martydom
Killstreaks: Care Package, Predator and Chopper Gunner

I love the SMG's myself awesome up close and accurate enough to snipe with at distance! The SMG's on world at war had a 2 foot range lol!

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Really don't see why you guys like the SPAS, tried using it and i felt like its name. AA-12 ftfw. top score on free for all so much with that, with extended mags :D