ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Revels Mum & Sister
This is getting easy online now learning the maps quite well. Anyone been on the 2nd floor of the map where your on a building and you have to smash the windows to get out? You jump onto the yellow crane and follow it back to the building. Great place to snipe with silencer.

I saw some c-unit on the crane LOL. Popped his week ass. How do you get on the second floor?

Motorbikes
Run up the crane, jump into the gondola at the end, along the ledge on the wall and crouch through the vent in the side of the building. Brings you out above the office space. Along there then smash the window and jump up into the other gondola.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Run up the crane, jump into the gondola at the end, along the ledge on the wall and crouch through the vent in the side of the building. Brings you out above the office space. Along there then smash the window and jump up into the other gondola.

other side is even better! there is a gondola thing hanging straight up and down, jump at the edge of it from the corner and climb up it lke a ladder, then follow the tiny ledge all the way round the building there is another gondola thing sitting diagonally, climb up it and your on the roof! you can see the whole map, including enemy spawn :)

Motorbikes
other side is even better! there is a gondola thing hanging straight up and down, jump at the edge of it from the corner and climb up it lke a ladder, then follow the tiny ledge all the way round the building there is another gondola thing sitting diagonally, climb up it and your on the roof! you can see the whole map, including enemy spawn :)

Awesome. Nice tip, will try this tonight.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

this is hard...

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Finally got it done after about 10 failed attempts, it's a great place to snipe.

57 Clio Campus Sport
what is the cheapest way to get this game now? sains are taking ages to get more stock, I actually can't believe I don't have it already, just don't want to fork out the big bucks for it, don't fancy paying £40 for it.

I played first one for hours and hours and can't believe its been out ages and I haven't even played mw2 online yet, bit worried im going to get owned to start off with lol

EDIT: just ordered from amazon for £32

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just gotten the FMJ for the intervention sniper rifle didnt put the stopping power on thought it had plenty of punch but oh no firing head shots like 5 metres away it's like firing blancs even before i had FMJ i was still getting head shots like few hundred yards away, wtf is going on :dapprove:

i've had it for a while on intervention and no probs for me. its a one shot kill now regardless pretty much, busy working my way through all my classes to get it for all weapons

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Was playing TDM last night with a few mates. We where playing the airport level and i did ok, 16-4 or something.

Anyhow, I got the last kill on some guy called zombie19 (or something similiar) so I was kinda pleased.

GEt in the lobby and zombie starting bad mouthing me LOL the usual brap brap chav speak innit. He was obviously in negative kills to death... proper goon.

Next game his team wins as they have one player who gets like 30-2, I was like 15-8 andzombie was 8-12...

We get back in the loby and he is giving it big b****cks as the guy who got 30-2 was his brother. They keep on with their brap brap and how his brother would sort me out. I was LOL. I just told zombie he had yet another strong kill to death score LOL

Last game we RINSED them. final score was like 7500 - 4000

SO obviously i ripped into zombie. Him and his brother left the lobby and I got a friend request off Zombie LOL *blocked*

WHy do people take this game so seriously?!?! All becasue I got the final kill.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
WHy do people take this game so seriously?!?!

sadly its because they have nothing else going on in their lives, the game is everything to them! :rolleyes:

the only reason i have a headset is so i can talk to my brother/mates, why would i want to talk to some random stranger about a game?!?!

mute is a god send!

Audi S1
[YOUTUBE]cudCajMNRM0[/YOUTUBE]

Don't know if this has been posted already - I done 1 just like this yesterday, last kill aswell :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i only use the headset when i am playing with my mates and we just have a chat. as soon as i get in a lobby i mute everyone with a headset!

Fiesta ST-2
Chavs see it as another opportunity to look hard with there mates... There was this landan chav insulting this jordie saying he was gonna stab him etc etc and calling him a packi which they seem to do all the time for some reason even thought they're not black lol?! Thing is the Chav sounded proper gay (his voice) I sent him a few message asking if it was just his voice that was gay or if he liked to take it up the arse... Just wanted to hear his gay chav voice insult me for funny values.

Chavs see it as another opportunity to look hard with there mates... There was this landan chav insulting this jordie saying he was gonna stab him etc etc and calling him a packi which they seem to do all the time for some reason even thought they're not black lol?! Thing is the Chav sounded proper gay (his voice) I sent him a few message asking if it was just his voice that was gay or if he liked to take it up the arse... Just wanted to hear his gay chav voice insult me for funny values.

quote of the day for me lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah a lot of the goons on the game shout racial stuff to people... Seems weird as how the f**k would they know if they where asian, black, white etc etc... basically they are just dim.

The way these chavs talk is so so so funny. innit bruv. like the dude texting revels last night.

Audi S1
I hate when all the american give people stick its like f**k off...lol

I was in a game last night with a few of my friends and once the game ended some american was goign RonnieMFC ur connection is s**t... we was all :S because it was fine for everyone lol n then he went if you don't leave im leaving... everyone just went f**k off then lol was rather funny

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've had it for a while on intervention and no probs for me. its a one shot kill now regardless pretty much, busy working my way through all my classes to get it for all weapons

I do get the odd one shot one kill but not very often i normally go for head shots on sniper. even with stopping power it's like firing blancs

Revels Mum & Sister
I hate when all the american give people stick its like f**k off...lol

I was in a game last night with a few of my friends and once the game ended some american was goign RonnieMFC ur connection is s**t... we was all :S because it was fine for everyone lol n then he went if you don't leave im leaving... everyone just went f**k off then lol was rather funny

Your life sounds awesome ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just gotten the FMJ for the intervention sniper rifle didnt put the stopping power on thought it had plenty of punch but oh no firing head shots like 5 metres away it's like firing blancs even before i had FMJ i was still getting head shots like few hundred yards away, wtf is going on :dapprove:

Pretty much all FPS games have that built into the sniper rifles, m8. When was the last time you managed a reflex, unscoped kill on BF2142 with a Zeller? ;)

I guess they do that to stop players having the best of both worlds. Extremely accurate long range and then unscoped, using it like a long-barreled, high-damage pistol. Far from realistic, but I suppose they have to make compromises somewhere.

D.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Pretty much all FPS games have that built into the sniper rifles, m8. When was the last time you managed a reflex, unscoped kill on BF2142 with a Zeller? ;)

I guess they do that to stop players having the best of both worlds. Extremely accurate long range and then unscoped, using it like a long-barreled, high-damage pistol. Far from realistic, but I suppose they have to make compromises somewhere.

D.

lol even got a new user name havn't been on it in yonks, i see what you mean like fair game

Motorbikes
FMJ (assuming short for 'full metal jacket'?) is high damage bullets... for whoever asked.

I read in the papers that there is talk of a MW2 movie to be made possibly featuring Kevin McKidd who voiceovers Soap. Only talk though?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i played a blinder last night and managed 31 kills in 1 game mainly thanks to a couple of AC-130s!

Last edited: