ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

***cough***;)

cough-syrups.jpg

;)

Right some noob questions

What advantages if any? Does the Holographic sight have over the red dot sight?

To me it seems less accurate and a waste of time???

Also why are the RPGx2 and AK47 such high level unlocks when tbh they were crap weapons in MW1??

E36 328
Right some noob questions

What advantages if any? Does the Holographic sight have over the red dot sight?

To me it seems less accurate and a waste of time???

Also why are the RPGx2 and AK47 such high level unlocks when tbh they were crap weapons in MW1??

ak47 is amazin blud!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
ak is awesome in mw2... cos just like every single other game it has no recoil whatsoever and is very powerfull...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what do you think of the Intervention Sniper rifle, it does not have much kick even with the stopping power it's like firing blanks

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ak is awesome in mw2... cos just like every single other game it has no recoil whatsoever and is very powerfull...

Aye AK-47 is awsome up close with stopping power and increased bullet is a coufin killer

Skoda Fabia vRS
can anyone help on the special ops, on the snow bit where you have to creep around and use a silenced sniper rifle, jesus its hard (on veteran btw)

me and my brother have tried it about 10 times now can only get about 2/3 of the way through at best, are you best avoiding everyone altogether or picking off the groups quickly ?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
can anyone help on the special ops, on the snow bit where you have to creep around and use a silenced sniper rifle, jesus its hard (on veteran btw)

me and my brother have tried it about 10 times now can only get about 2/3 of the way through at best, are you best avoiding everyone altogether or picking off the groups quickly ?

I've done that one in prestige, it's quit easy that one, the pit was the hardest i think for vet but i got there

E36 328

Lol me and my mate got well pissed off at this, did it in the end though, just give up if u get seen, dont take out people u dont need to. If its the one im thinking of, just hide until the first guys go past, they wont turn back once they have, leave the 3 guys on the left and the guy with the dog on the right, you may then have to take out the 2 guys on the left but not sure. Just dont get seen and crawl everywhere.

you have got to work as a team and take them out together and the dogs lol.
took me and my mate a couple of tries to do it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah that is a tough one, i think the key is too leave a fair few of them, we did it on Vet in about 3 mins iirc.

My flat mates just done the Snow mobile one in 1.04.04 which is better than the IW one he's chuffed haha.

I also had a few siiiick games today, was sniping on Estate got 33-1 and 2 AC130's then 28-3 on Afghan and got 2 messages off people on the opp team saying "incredible sniping dude" and "ure a pro" lol.

Surfice to say my e-penis grew at least another 3 inches. YO!

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
The spec ops mission your talking about I took every single enemy out and got seen twice and fought them off (second time I found a glitch standing on some rocks that the dogs didn't recognise you were there lol. I had 30 something kills on that mission.

Just a bit of old skool knowledge for you, not sure if many of you will of played the original call of duty I don't think it was on your silly consoles but the multiplayer map "wastelands" is an updated version of an original map on cod1 called brecourt. Gave me s bit of an edge on my first game as I knew the map like the back of my hands from my scrim days.

*waits for someone to ask what a scrim is*

Nothing at the mo :(
The spec ops mission your talking about I took every single enemy out and got seen twice and fought them off (second time I found a glitch standing on some rocks that the dogs didn't recognise you were there lol. I had 30 something kills on that mission.

Just a bit of old skool knowledge for you, not sure if many of you will of played the original call of duty I don't think it was on your silly consoles but the multiplayer map "wastelands" is an updated version of an original map on cod1 called brecourt. Gave me s bit of an edge on my first game as I knew the map like the back of my hands from my scrim days.

Good old clan shizzle lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

Aye me and my flat mate were talking about that, but we couldnt remember which map it was or which old COD.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Was the original cod, brecourt, it was also on cod2 iirc. Was a really s**t map for scrims tbh because of the bottlenecks but a good laugh on tdm.

The maps exactly the same though the "pro nade" throws from cod1 that I knew still work lol. They should of chose a better map to remake though like carentan or harbour.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was on Highrise on TDM early on and i was on 8 kills and 3 deaths and had my grenade launcher on my SCAR-H on standby, i was next to the glass on one side of the platform and i saw someone run past on the other side of the platform window, as he ran past then i couldnt see him cos of the containers and that in front of me i aimed abit high and fired my launcher and bam dead plus a kill assist even better it was the winning kill, and what me me laugh was all the americans looked at the kill cam and on the chat they were having a go at me 'what kind of name is 'LordGedi' and randem s@@t like that. Havew to say i was quit pleased with the shot, dont think i can quit match that knife kill of the wall and the other video

Also has any of you been on Rust yet? I havn't and i've had over a day of gaming

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just come off my first 5 mins of MW2 multiplayer and once again, I understand how I absolutely hate COD online. Just had the deathcam view and the way the server interpreted the way I died was nothing like what I was viewing on my screen.

I'd probably love this on a sub <4ms LAN, but online it's a joke. I killed three and died twice - two of my kills were just pure BS as well.

Oh well, at least the single player campaign was good. Back to Spec Ops for me....

D.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive always hated COD online on a console, always played it on PC before, but so far i dont think this one is too bad, a lot lot better than WAW but i think i hated that because of the weapons

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Just come off my first 5 mins of MW2 multiplayer and once again, I understand how I absolutely hate COD online. Just had the deathcam view and the way the server interpreted the way I died was nothing like what I was viewing on my screen.

I'd probably love this on a sub <4ms LAN, but online it's a joke. I killed three and died twice - two of my kills were just pure BS as well.

Oh well, at least the single player campaign was good. Back to Spec Ops for me....

D.

I've not had that problem mate :S i've been on it all morning lol. Its good, its just a shame they betrayed their loyal PC fans with no dedi and shite max player limits, i want my 64 man maps back.