ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk2 ph1 clio

The AC130 has one gunner and one person looking out for enemy jets and using flares when locked onto! The gunner may be able to control the direction though.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I hated that at first but then loved it. Shooting at a Little Bird with a machine gun and having to resort to a pistol due to ammo restrictions and finally connecting with the pilot with my last bullet as he was trying to smash into my head on a grass bank. Then seeing the chopper come to its knees several inches infront of my feet was unbelievably satisfying.

Loved that game.

Was great!

Loved Nam.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Right, almost finished the assignments just need to win three games of Conquest domination but that may take a while cause i hate it! Too much like COD!

The M5K is awesome! went 30-2 on metro just "sniping" with it lol (they never got the first two bases)

Also... the ACW-R is the best gun in the game now bar none! Bloody lethal and accurate too.. no doubt that will be nerfd in the next patch!

RS250 Megane
What does everyone think to Gunmaster?

Admittedly, I find it too much like COD. But me and a group of friends had a good laugh on it last night.

Love Ziba Tower. Can't say much about the other maps.

RS250 Megane
Same same as Gun Game.

Two kills to move up to the next weapon. Game ends when someone knife kills another player.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Oh really? Didn't know that. :eek: I still think its spoilt the fun really, being able to just buy every unlock. Fair enough for those who have ranked up and just want to buy the tedious upgrades/weapons etc. But people totally new to the game buying every single unlock is just annoying lol.

I disagree, it's not like you can buy an 'I win' button. That's the great thing about BF is that you get some of the best weapons by default.

1.8 Civic EX
It is down to the player realy. Personlly I don't see the point in buying the extra bits early as part of the fun of the game is earning them myself. You don't buy a game and then pay someone else to play it and complete it for you, where's the fun in that?

Anyway, so whats all this premium business about? If I want the new maps I have to pay £40 odd?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not a fan of and wouldn't pay for unlocks, chasing them is more than half the fun in these games for me so like trying to get them all.

By that I mean unlocking the weapons etc themselves rather than going through every gun to get every upgrade.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm not a fan of and wouldn't pay for unlocks, chasing them is more than half the fun in these games for me so like trying to get them all.

By that I mean unlocking the weapons etc themselves rather than going through every gun to get every upgrade.

That's what I like about it, plus you get using more guns instead of being stuck with the same setup.

Well I can't talk, I've got 2500 kills with the DAO12, LOL. :eek:

Mk2 ph1 clio
I'm actually quite pleased to say I unlocked everything the "proper" way, I enjoy that part of the game tbh! New map pack came out.. all i was fussed about was the assignments and unlocking the extra weapons/trophies!

Must say the JNG sniper rifle is awesome, I rarely get hit markers with it just kills!Also the spas 12 is good fun!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Dunno mate. might pop on for a few hours now, off to Newcastle tonight for the Olympic torch events. Bear Grylls abseiling off the tyne bridge should be canny to watch!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah noticed it was Double XP weekend yesterday after I bought the Premium pack, but I didn't get a chance to go on.

Am I right in thinking the new map pack (Close Quarters) and several game modes are already included with the Premium as of now, even on consoles?

Fiesta ST-3
Been having some mental CONQUEST 500% ticket matches on Metro. Each game lasting over an 1hr.

Would be good to get some Cliosport action going. It's been a while (Xbox).

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Agreed. A dedicated CS rented server would be so good.

Oh 360 of course, not PovertySpec3. For reference I have a PS3, too. It's good for movies, media and Uncharted.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I shall rise above it. Lol. :p

Went premium last night..... only tried out one of the new maps, operation 925...wow what a mental map! I finished first in the tdm and it still annoyed me! Lol definitely a shotgun map.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I shall rise above it. Lol. :p

Went premium last night..... only tried out one of the new maps, operation 925...wow what a mental map! I finished first in the tdm and it still annoyed me! Lol definitely a shotgun map.

LOL ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Scutch, you got the new maps yet?

I have Premium, so I'm assuming so mate. Just haven't been on since last week. But now Max Payne is out of the way, nothing stopping me. Apart from the Insanity Workouts I'm doing every f*cking night. That guy is relentless.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Week 3 Day 3. Literally sweating like a rapist. Which is always good.

Month 2 is double the insane too. Look forward to that /sarcasm.

Fiesta ST-3
I've played one of the close quarters map. Its an office block. You start in the underground car park and the battle is fought on 4 different levels. Pretty much everything can be destroyed. Epic.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah that's operation 925 (I think?). Mental map. I only played TDM on it though, not sure if you can play any other game modes? Can't see Rush being an option.

Fiesta ST-3
Agreed. A dedicated CS rented server would be so good.

Oh 360 of course, not PovertySpec3. For reference I have a PS3, too. It's good for movies, media and Uncharted.

This would also be epic. Any idea how much a server costs?? We could have a little fund and rent one.