ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Dodgy one
I bloody love metro and canals, metro just had a mint game of conquest, i took 2nd best player on my team, raped the enemy by over 500 points! Unlocked loads of equiptment in the process. Managed to get my tank streak up to 11 too :)

Oh and 382m headshot with the SV98 ;)

Ak74u FTMFW!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Gun master is sooo frustrating, missing my mouse and keyboard with the pistols as so much easier on pc, but don't have one of those anymore :(

Fiesta ST-3
I bloody love metro and canals, metro just had a mint game of conquest, i took 2nd best player on my team, raped the enemy by over 500 points! Unlocked loads of equiptment in the process. Managed to get my tank streak up to 11 too :)

Oh and 382m headshot with the SV98 ;)

Ak74u FTMFW!

Oh hai.

Also love metro. I could play hours and hours of 500% tickets on CQ.

Oh and 382m? Try 1223m ;)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Bought a new HD, now waiting for a transfer cable, then I need to buy 4000 points, download the updates and ill be on.

Hopefully this week.

Fiesta ST-3
Loving the Battlefield App :)

IMG_0544.png

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I hope they release a 24x scope for snipers for the big maps. Doubtful though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I don't care what battlelog says I got 1916m lol there's been times I've got 800m and its shown as 795m, no idea why.

I think battlelog is just trying to screw me over.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was thinking the same. Although I know there will be a time where I think 'f**k it' and run through the middle shooting in the air screaming YOLO.

Evo 5 RS
Does anyone else find the CQ maps the most frustrating thing in the world? Not sure what the player cap is on console, but 48 players is a complete cluster fck! I just tank it around with the M1 pistol + tactical light unloading into peoples faces. Seems to work

SPAS 12 is a favourite too it seems :mad:

Sunny
I'm sure ive played with you lot before, is there a load of you all with names starting with TG?

Yeah mate there's a fair few of us. As good fellows as they are I'm actually not part of that 'clan' anymore I just never got round to removing the TG part. I'm more of a lone wolf player so I don't attend practises etc

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a beast game attacking on Metro, done the whole round in 6:32sec. Lol

Fiesta ST-2
How desperate are you gedi resorting to playing battlefield, you should try face of 2v2 on mw3. I managed a 75 win streak :rolleyes: