ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had some epic games today. I do feel some sympathy for some players due to their rage, hilarious IMO!

Trying to unlock the JNG-90 (I think) sniper...taking ages!

Mk2 ph1 clio
It's the winning three games of CD that sucks because that game type is so frustrating, spawn get a kill die and repeat.

Managed to beat my longest streak last night, went from 53 to a 100 streak with a score of 100-1 :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Still can't decide if I want to buy premium or not. I hate the look of Close Quarters though so may not be much point :/
Only started playing it again after 3 months off it or something, lol.

Fiesta ST-3
Right you Xboxers

I now have a server rented for 30 days. I had some MS points knocking about. The rounds are 200% ticket rounds and the presets can be changed to pretty much anything.

Server name is cliosport.net so add it to your favourites.

Need 6 or more people to start a round.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Bought Premium last night. Wasnt a hundred percent sure wether close quarters would be too much like cod, its not. Absolutly superb and looking foward to giving that gun mode ago aswell.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I like cod alot and miss the fast paced action when playing bf. So this game style suits me, and the fact you dont die so easy as in mw2/3 etc is good

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Really loving the new maps. It's a lot more fast-paced but teamwork goes out of the window in mixed matches. Lol.

That's the reason I stopped playing sh*tty CoD games. Oddly though, it works in BF3.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Finally got all the assignments done. The M5K is so crap, can't see any reason why anyone would use it.

Double XP this week :cool:

A.N. Other
I tried using the clio... server yesterday - nobody was on it ! I guess you were all out enjoying the sunshine rather than being stuck indoors like me then...

Dodgy one
Got banned on another server today,

Some muppet, presumably admin was flying round in a heli with his mate on the guns taking my squad out, one perfectly placed rpg, its disabled, a second and there both dead. A minute later i was banned from the server, was doing quite well until then too

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

Some muppet, presumably admin was flying round in a heli with his mate on the guns taking my squad out, one perfectly placed rpg, its disabled, a second and there both dead. A minute later i was banned from the server, was doing quite well until then too

I've had that a few times when admin don't like being killed.

I was on a roll the other day and got booted from the game after I killed the same guy 3 times in a row. Childish cnuts!

Double XP is helping me this week, got up to level 40 now I think.

Dodgy one
I got banned for being flown into as apparently it was my fault...

Flol,

I've done it in a previous game when someone kept dodging my bullets and outmanuvering me, flew away and flew back in, felt awesome. I'm sure said person probrably laughed too :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Get in touch with the server admin. I got banned from so-called 'base-raping' when clearly I wasn't. I was that pissed at being accused of something I wasn't doing (and like you, doing quite well up to that point) - that I went onto their forum and simply enquired about why I was booted.

They looked into it, agreed that it was probably a 50/50 call and a bit 'over-keen' at the ban. I stayed on there and I'm still on their servers and regularly chat to a lot of their players online - in fact one of the co-founders I know quite well now - lol.

D.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anyone that uses M26 I boot right away, or if they are a high rank, move them onto my team. Lol.

306 GTI-6
Just got banned from a server. Admin on the other team were constantly spawn killing out jets. So i jumped in our aa thing, shot him down. Banned.

Too many w*****s play this now

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Metro is a fcuking nightmare in the PC version.. imagine 64 cnuts with shotguns (well, 63 and me with a rifle). I haven't played any BF3 in weeks, need to fire it up again and kill some f00's

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Me and geordie were beasting with the spas last night, with slug rounds its extremely powerful, only downside is you have to be pinpoint accurate, which can be a bad thing if you're up close and there's a few enemies near you.