ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
4x Caspian Border?! Seriously? f**king hell. That's going to make for some interesting vehicle battles!

Machinima commented that it was rumoured to be 4x the largest map in the current state of BF3, which is Caspian Border.

Mental eh. lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Currently rolling with :

Assault : Famas (Foregrip/Holographic/Heavy Barrel)
Engineer : M4A1 (Foregrip/RDS/Heavy Barrel)
Support : M249 (Foregrip/Laser)
Recon : Nope.

AK

M240i
I'm using recon with the P90 LOL. Purely as recon is the last class I've got guns to unlock and I'm not lying down in a bush just to unlock them.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm using recon with the P90 LOL. Purely as recon is the last class I've got guns to unlock and I'm not lying down in a bush just to unlock them.

Yup. Often see a few Recon class guys with the machine guns.

Saying that, I also see them running around in the open with massive sniper rifles too. I'm usually on the end of their bullet. C*nts.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Assault class is usually the least used for me tbh.. I'm always support or engineer! Although I do like long range sniping!

Just completed the last unlock for my vehicles which is the TV guided missile for the attack helicopter! Difficult and slow to control but if you go really high up its lethal when dropped on tanks or a camping sniper :)!

Just got one of the assignment weapons to unlock which requires me to win 5 Squad TDM matches.. which I never play! then.. thats it .. 100% complete lol

Integra Type-R DC2
Currently rolling with :

Assault : Famas (Foregrip/Holographic/Heavy Barrel)
Engineer : M4A1 (Foregrip/RDS/Heavy Barrel)
Support : M249 (Foregrip/Laser)
Recon : Nope.

Assault : L85A2 (Foregrip/ACOG/Torch)
Engineer : G53 (Foregrip/3.5x/Heavy Barrel)
Support : M249 (Foregrip/Holo/Ext Mag)
Recon : Mk11 (Bipod/12x/Silencer)

L85 is the boss at close to mid range, torch helps up close. G53 is pretty accurate and powerfull, recoil can be a pain. The 3.5x is only because I find the ACOG has to much zoom.

Still not settled on a machine gun yet, theyre all a bit meh for one reason or another. M60 = ridiculous recoil, same for the M240.

Landrover disco SII
Assault : USAS12 (frag/extended mag/Kobra RDS)
Engineer : A91 (Kobra RDS/Foregrip/torch)
Support : M249/M60E4 (no sight/extended mag/flash suppressor)
Recon : M98/L96 (Straight pull bolt/12x) (bi-pod/12x)

Been using the USAS12 with frag in all classes alot dude to the amount of people using the FAMAS/F2000/G36/KH553 1/2 hit kills is really wearing thin tbf.

Top 5 weapons used and kills accuracy (im no genesis at this like Gordie :p)

USAS12 kills 1294 Acc. 24.25%
M98B Kills 930 Acc. 22.32%
A91 Kills 907 Acc. 11.32%
SV98 Kills 498 Acc. 16.86%
RPK-74M Kills 287 Acc.9.68%

Last edited:
since when is caspian the biggest map?

one of those karkand maps is f**king huge compared to caspian. forgot the name

AK

M240i
Assault : USAS12 (frag/extended mag/Kobra RDS)
Engineer : A91 (Kobra RDS/Foregrip/torch)
Support : M249/M60E4 (no sight/extended mag/flash suppressor)
Recon : M98/L96 (Straight pull bolt/12x) (bi-pod/12x)

Been using the USAS12 with frag in all classes alot dude to the amount of people using the FAMAS/F2000/G36/KH553 1/2 hit kills is really wearing thin tbf.

Top 5 weapons used and kills accuracy (im no genesis at this like Gordie :p)

USAS12 kills 1294 Acc. 24.25%
M98B Kills 930 Acc. 22.32%
A91 Kills 907 Acc. 11.32%
SV98 Kills 498 Acc. 16.86%
RPK-74M Kills 287 Acc.9.68%

You're what's wrong with this game.

USAS12 with frag rounds. f**k off.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have to say, I didn't know much about the USAS until a few days ago. I'm only level 22 so haven't unlocked it yet, but the amount of guys I've been killed by using that is unreal. There was a killcam of one of the culprits and I didn't realise the thing unloaded so many shots in quick succession. Semi-automatic? Jesus. No wonder it's loved by so many.

AK

M240i
Semi auto.

Then add frag rounds.

Result is point and shoot in the general direction of someone and you've killed them.

No skill at all.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Just downloading this for the PC £19.99 from origin was too good of a deal to miss

Integra Type-R DC2
USAS with frag is the equivalent of picking Barca on FIFA. No time for people who use either.