ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

AK

M240i
I've been playing the last few days with no sound as my digital out isn't working. It's not easy LOL.

Still managed to get an MVP ribbon on Siene though.

So you couldn't hear me and Chris cup chatting shite to you the other day :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just been watching some montages on Youtube. Some of those guys are absolute animals. Frighteningly good.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
There's three planned DLCs apparently. Close Quarters, Armoured War or something... then a small possibility of a huge map for jet dogfights and larger vehicles.

Im not sure if the game needs larger maps! Lol. Caspian Border is about have the size of Skyrim! lol.

1.8 Civic EX
There's three planned DLCs apparently. Close Quarters, Armoured War or something... then a small possibility of a huge map for jet dogfights and larger vehicles.

Im not sure if the game needs larger maps! Lol. Caspian Border is about have the size of Skyrim! lol.

Almost!

Close quarters - all infantry, no vehicles at all and tighter maps - June release
armoured war - including thier biggest map yet with some new vehicles etc - autumn release
End Game - details yet to be released - winter release