ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Evo 5 RS
Yeah, it's usually taken out of rotation but some servers leave it on...it's not pretty lol

Metro is by far the worst though...

flol. pew pew, run back pew pew.

Guys annoying me just watching it

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I want the G3 too Scutch, coop this weekend?

I've got the hang of this and have a few good games but I don't pwn like I used to on BC:2

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Started playing BF3 and getting back into it, love it mostly but I am so so disappointed they ruined recon with the stupid sun reflection on the lens giving your position away even on maps where its f**king raining.

I know its because alot of people just sit and snipe but thats part of war motherf**kers and plus I was never one of the sit n snipes I like running around and spotting enemies/tanks/planes for my team etc too.

Anyone on PC?

Add me on origin - SoaG69

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sounds about right :D.

Yeah mate, will be. What time you thinking?

Does that link above have the bit you need?

Seems to be ok. I have the link from the TB to the controller, but just need the mic I think.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Might start having a few rounds on this again, see if i regain any interest in gaming. Oh and people talking about jets made me remember Dredz recorded me messing about in a jet on firestorm...

Last edited by a moderator:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nah, friends over for foodage then. I'll be on as soon as they leave though, shouldn't be too late as she's going out.