ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

1.8 Civic EX
had a good few games last night. I'm definately getting better at the Jets. Unlocked the flares and guided missles now too, although I actually prefer using the machine gun.

Anyone have any trouble with the guided shells when in a tank? I get them to lock on but when I press fire, the barrel moves as if it's shooting but nothing is launched?

I also played the first few Co-op missions with some random on Easy last night. Were actually quite good, madea nice change from multiplayer. Can imagine them being a right b**ch on Hard though!

I played this for the first time in a while with some friends last night and was woeful.

Was trying to get better with the jets/choppers, but still can't fly them to save my life.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
What time are you lot going to be on tonight? Finally got my 360 back after splitting with the missus, so a couple of games of BF3 would be appreciated!

Megane 225 F1
LOL he's not that popular. He just adds random people to make himself seem popular.

He added a jewishfrog the other day even though he was the enemy.

AK

M240i
I think that when I tried to add you on Live along with everyone else, your friends list was full :(

LOL. Try again mate, just removed somebody from CS who appears to never be on.

LOL he's not that popular. He just adds random people to make himself seem popular.

He added a jewishfrog the other day even though he was the enemy.

Bullshit.

You talk it.

1.8 Civic EX
I'll be on from about from about 5-6ish till 8-9ish I should think

I'm gonna have to start sending the missus off to bed early so I can get on later with you lot....

Fiesta ST-3
Paul you play this now? Haven't played in a month. Could be persuaded to switch it on to hand your ass to you.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've been playing the last few days with no sound as my digital out isn't working. It's not easy LOL.

Still managed to get an MVP ribbon on Siene though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Almost at Colonel now (Lv45) and getting bored with th new (old) maps so I play the old (new) maps more often.

Really looking forward to the next DLC.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL deaf soldier. Hero.

Incredible how much you rely on sounds. Think I went a couple of rounds 1-10 K/D as I was just going for revives and flags but on Siene I switched to Engineer and was top of the board with over 5k points.

Next Assault upgrade is M16A4 machine gun. Famas is great but the recoil is awful.