ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah very busy. Played some of the new maps for the first time last night, I need to practice more lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Whack the javelin on when playing the new maps, plenty of double kills to be had from the dirt bikes.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Re: Battlefield 3

I am TIRED!

Same here. I thought Dark Souls was sapping my life, but then I find myself on Battlefield until nearly 1am.

I'm not sure how hardcore changed to gaycore halfway through either. That mode sucks balls. I genuinely hit a guy on the head TWICE with a tank shell only for him to blow me up with a pistol. A pistol! Hey, at least it wasn't that b*stard crossbow.

Decent games though, TBH.

AK

M240i
Re: Battlefield 3

I can't see how anyone plays on non-hardcore TBH.

Same again tonight :approve:?

Ph 1 172
Only got this 2 days first battlefield I've properly played. Not touched tge single player but online is epic, taking done getting used to though as I only ever played cod... This is different its like night and day

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Playing Hardcore capture the flag at the minute, pretty good! Hardcore is a lot more tense.

Clio 172
CTF seems to have turned into a bunch of flag campers vs a bunch trying to get the flag, same on every server I have played on recently. Gets a bit annoying but you can still win by picking their flag up more times than your even if the round ends a draw so the camping tactic can be a bit of a fail. Still enjoying playing it and getting loads of javelin kills and soflam kill assists.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Had a quick blast on operation metro last night (conquest 700 ticket game). Was owning at the beginning but changed very quickly. Once they re-captured A+B+C lol we couldnt get out of our base, seriously annoying. I ended up still getting a good score though :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Well I say ages, over a week lol. Going to give hardcore another bash. Enjoyed it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I allways say that. 'Havent played bf in ages', girlfriend replies 'you were on it just the other day'.