ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I think it depend on the map style you like, if you're into Metro type small closed in maps you wont like them. If you like wide open maps with loads of vehicles you'll love them.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Anyone having trouble getting onto multiplayer? I haven't been able to get a game since last night

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
FFS. Metro was good last night mind.

Will download these when I get home. Big files though. Christ.

Fiesta ST-3
Well the maps are all a bit meh.

None really hooked me, I liked 2 out of 4. The other two were w**k. I will play them for a bit but I should imagine I revert back to metro soon enough.

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
The bikes are incredible fun, We were getting road kills, c4 kills off the back of it...My only gripe with it, you've got heli's and they always seem to spoil your fun.

Another thing that got on my t*ts was the AT mines, on one of the maps you get some idiot putting some on the ramps, its rediculous.

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Is there a Capture the Flag on infantry only maps or do you need a vehicle?

Don't really need a vehicle, but it helps, not sure about other maps, only stuck with the new ones yesturday.

I love the air superiority gamemode, Love jet fighting, first game I went 30-6, and 6 of those deaths was when my own team would crash in to me -_-' reminds me a bit of Warhawk.

Clio 172
Played CTF last night, some great ideas in it. Liked the bikes had alot of fun hooning about jumping stuff and generally causing a menace. Also liked the fact you can get behind the enemy caused alot of chaos doing that but I could see had the sevrer been full (64 man) it could have been a bit tiresome for the opposition.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You all downloaded yet?

No. It stopped on 29% last night so I punched the top of the 360. I have serious anger issues.

Anyway, my downloads seem to stop when I play the game. What's that all about? I guess the fact I'm online means it's uploading and downloading game content etc. constantly so I should just leave it running while I watch Sky I guess.

Oh wait, I can't do that because the f*cking Sky isn't getting a signal and I have to wait until Monday for the engineer to come and rape me for 65 b*stard quid while he climbs up a ladder to plug a wire back in. C*nts.

But yeah, should have those maps tonight, mate :)

AK

M240i
Yeah the Xbox never downloads when you play any game online.

There's a setting, in Xbox settings funnily enough and when you switch the Xbox off, it'll stay on in hibernate mode and download all active downloads before switching off.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was on 150 kills then on Metro with 250 tickets remaining on the 2nd last set of MCOMS then.... "You have lost connection to the session"

f**king s**t cunting f***s! :banghead:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm not too fussed by them really. The snow map is probably my favourite. Using the javelin on dirt bikes makes it easy to get a few double kills as people don't seem to jump off them when you lock on.