ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

182 CUP
What is Battlefield3 End Game? Played bf3 on ps3 loads when it first came out and for some reason just stopped playing. I got an email offering this as a download for £39.99, is it worth it?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
£40 just for end game? Must be for all the maps. Overall i would say yes although bf4 will be out so id prob wait for that.

182 CUP
I was thinkin £40 was a bit steep. bf4 will be ps4 only though? that wont be out until end of year?

182 CUP
I'm bound to get ps4 and bf4, so i might give end game a miss for now. Make the most of daylight and normal life etc., dont think i'll see much of either when it comes out.

Last edited:
  Clio 172
I'm not too fussed by them really. The snow map is probably my favourite. Using the javelin on dirt bikes makes it easy to get a few double kills as people don't seem to jump off them when you lock on.

Can't tell you are locked on a bike hence the easy kills. A bit of fun, plant c4 on the back wheel of a bike, wait till someone sets off and hits a jump then fire the c4, they literally fly.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Can't tell you are locked on a bike hence the easy kills. A bit of fun, plant c4 on the back wheel of a bike, wait till someone sets off and hits a jump then fire the c4, they literally fly.
I thought that. On the snow map, a few times I've climbed up the crane, locked onto a stationary bike, wait until you see someone run to it then shoot. If you time it right they blow up the second they sit on it, lol.

AK

M240i
Yeah can do. Maybe around 8ish?

I did wonder if you still hadn't downloaded them. When did they finish?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Do people not get bored of playing the same maps? I'm going to give the new maps a blast later. Had a quick blast on the snow one, seemed ok tbh

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm happy to play on metro most times. Have the odd blast on Sienne in the LAV, but most of the time I'm on metro.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Would have cracked 200+ kills the other day but I lost connection and got booted. I was not happy TBH.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
500%. The first and last bases get taken really easily though, I reckon 300 kills is possible if the bases were defended until say, 50 tickets left each time.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's actually not, lol. An average metro game I'd tend to see around 140/150 kills and 40/50 deaths, but when I play it pissed I get shocking scores so it evens out. Lol My score per min is decent, 500+ I think.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, yeah drinking and playing lets me down too. I've definatly improved overall. At first I used to be all gun ho, that didn't work, it's not cod lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I must say I'm not one for sitting back, I usually try and out flank them around the sides with the SPAS12 or just go all rambo mode through the middle, lol.

First bases on Metro- M60E4 with HOLO, ext mags and bipod, indoor bases SPAS12 with HOLO, ext mags and slug rounds, last bases AEK with RDS, foregrip and heavy barrel. Beast setups!

MKV R32
I must say I'm not one for sitting back, I usually try and out flank them around the sides with the SPAS12 or just go all rambo mode through the middle, lol.

First bases on Metro- M60E4 with HOLO, ext mags and bipod, indoor bases SPAS12 with HOLO, ext mags and slug rounds, last bases AEK with RDS, foregrip and heavy barrel. Beast setups!

Does it not get boring using the most unskilled guns every game? theres a reason shotguns are banned from most servers... and M60? Seriously...

I personally prefer sniping with iron sights or RDS very satisfying when you play well.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Imagine using a weapon created to kill in close proximity combat in a close proximity map, such a noob I am.

A sniper rifle is designed for long range kills, gtfo if you stick a rds on and use it as an assault rifle, just lol.

MKV R32
Imagine using a weapon created to kill in close proximity combat in a close proximity map, such a noob I am.

A sniper rifle is designed for long range kills, gtfo if you stick a rds on and use it as an assault rifle, just lol.

Although thats my point - it wasnt my question, because you'll think youre a demon at the game. Most people who use shotguns do.

I used a shotgun in a TDM game went massively positive, but was incredibly bored by the end of it. You don't even need to aim ffs.

You've obviously never played COD 1 or 2 if you don't use sniper with iron sight.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
With slug rounds?! On a pump action?! You HAVE to aim and be pin point accurate. I can only assume you mean a semi auto with buckshot?

MKV R32
With slug rounds?! On a pump action?! You HAVE to aim and be pin point accurate. I can only assume you mean a semi auto with buckshot?

Ive only ever used the default shotgun - absolutely despise the huge fat one that fires like an automatic. May have to try these slug rounds then and see.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's taken me a long time to get comfortable with the spas & slug, instead of a field of bullets being fired it's narrowed down a lot, so you can't just shoot from the hip (unless you're bang in line). Benefits are its 90% of the time 1 hit kill, downside is you have to be very accurate.

I decided I'd jump on a server doing 200% tickets the other night, with all of the "original" BF3 maps as I usually always play Metro.

Was a riot. Forgot how much fun some of the other maps like Caspian Border are.

It's annoying though that a lot of them still don't appear often.

Tehran Highway, Wake Island etc are very rarely on the map rotation on harcore servers which is a real shame IMO.