ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Clio 172
Close Quarters is awsome, I am currently trying to unlock all dogtag challenges that I haven't got yet (or knife my way to them). Just got all ribbons and need about 8 more medals to have the full set. Not likely to get all medals as I never fly so the jet one is out the window for starters, shame I can't double knife someone for a medal.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Guys can you get an online pass without the original code ? Bought it recently second hand so the pass that came with has been used already.

Clio 172
All pc multiplay servers were down yesterday due to a DOS attack. I managed to get into about 3 games but as soon as the round finished the games crashed.

Re: Battlefield 3

I've just noticed thatched map packs are all on offer on XBL.

Which is the best from everyone's experiences?

Clio 172
Been online (pc) past few days and it's been really quiet. Not played for a few weeks but it seems the servers have dropped off, might be due to the DDOS attack but seems odd.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Who is N9_OLL? Had a couple of decent games with you on Conquest today. :cool:

I'll probably be renting a server for 2 or 3 months soon so if any PS3 people want to be admin feel free to PM me.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
*Sigh*

My server has 1 rule, no semi auto sniper rifles. It clearly says on the description you will be kicked without warning if you use one. Some level 100 t**t killed me with one, kicked.

He then proceeds to write (a rather long) message of hate. Grief report sent and banned.

Woosaa.

Track 172, Focus RS
Ye that was me. I have my good and bad games, just not consistent at all! How do i find your server?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Next time you're on I'll invite you and you can add it to your favourites. Can put you on admin list if you want.

Track 172, Focus RS
May aswell if your offering. I have been on quite alot recently, starting to like it again

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm on now still for another hour or so, be on tomorrow for a bit too. Then back on in a weeks time

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Cool, n9oll I've added you on the list, just click multiplayer - my servers to find it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was getting my arse kicked in that server today haha
Good few games today :cool: although I swear the tank has been nerfed, I was firing shells right at peoples feet and kept getting hit markers.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Had a great game last night. Was playing assault and got 87-23, we still lost lol. Like a 1200 ticket match on arazi palace or whatever its called.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I mainly use assault, don't use recon as much as I used to. Revive points FTW!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Reviving is ace. Pity others don't do the same. And the people who don't drop ammo are frikin idiots lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I had that earlier, guy in my squad wouldn't drop ammo. Had to actually say oi squad mate drop me some f**king ammo, lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Good few games this weekend lads. Just unlocked the Assignments for the 10 guns few days ago just trying to get that done, about past half way now.

I'm ranked level 10 by a few points away. Still learning the game

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Do the assignment that unlocks the L85 assault rifle, it's awesome, so accurate.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye will do, can't remember what you have to o for that one. Got about 4 guns to unlock, can't wait to unlock the MTAR21

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Love running around with the Spas12 on Metro.....plenty of multi kills to be had! Tend to die a fair bit though when doing that lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Metro, Bazaar, Seine, Caspian, Kharg, Firestorm, Damavand and Oman are the maps I play.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ah right only ever here metro. I like the map but its annoying if everyone looks after themselves lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Love attacking on Seine, LAV FTW. Went 49 and 0 using the LAV the other day.