ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger seatbelt broken?

R.I.P 182
Its fully unwound and sagging, offering no protection, how do i help it and how did it happen?? x

R.I.P 182
LOL.. my mate went to put it on but it wasnt returning back to place so i pulled it more to see if it went back but it didnt :(

my bf borrowed it i think his mates have done something but he hasnt admitteed it!

clio sport 182
Depending on how old your car is take it to ren dealer mine had probs and they replaced it under warranty

R.I.P 182
Its pretty random, bf tried to fix it and it fixed, then it broke again... its a 55 plate, what do i do for warranty things? call renault?

R.I.P 182
OK rang my local Renault is still in warranty until 60k or november this year, but im on 8 at the min so all is looking good !

Going in at 2pm so they can have a look at it.. excuse me for sounding thick, but is warranty "free"?

Also, the bit above my rear view mirror, black plastic? Is unstuck abit would they fix that?