ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone recognizes this connector?

Clio 172 + Clio200T
Hey guys, anyone can help me find the male version of this connector?
i am sure it exists on aliexpress (already found many commercial version of Yamaha harnesses and also of renault) but I dont have a clue about this one.. can anyone help me?

IF of any help.. its a mk2 horn connector

Attachments

• Resizer_17071221387341.jpeg
    Resizer_17071221387341.jpeg
    346.2 KB · Views: 20

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hey guys, anyone can help me find the male version of this connector?
i am sure it exists on aliexpress (already found many commercial version of Yamaha harnesses and also of renault) but I dont have a clue about this one.. can anyone help me?

IF of any help.. its a mk2 horn connector

Looks the same?

Clio 172 + Clio200T

Looks the same?
Similar but not same. Mine got on one side that long "Key" and the clip you see on the right is not centered but its like offset to one side I can upload a top picture this evening

Clio 172 + Clio200T
That is the male connector.

The female connector will no doubt be connected to an old steering wheel if you can pick one of those up.

The part number is 7700432801.

View attachment 1679055
Thank you a lot for the part number! Unfortunately here (italy) old Renault parts are becoming difficult to find..
I picked up my vernier caliper, and begun drawing it in cad and I will then 3d print it.
Already made a prototype which fits nicely. Tonight I refine some measures/shapes and I will be good to go! :) thanks

Clio 172 + Clio200T
You could just cut it and reterminate?
For sure but my OCD would beat me hehe.
I am doing it because I am fitting a OMP corsica but I want to keep it OEM so I can fit again oem wheel just unplugging one and plugging in the other