ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh dear. Look what's parked outside...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've loved this car ever since first seeing it on here. As soon as I saw that it was for sale I had a word with myself and said ''No. You're 33 and have no need what so ever for this car. Move along.''

So yeah, that worked....

null_zps38c75efa.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Whats the deal with this? dont think I have seen it before looks like a Ph1 grande lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Haha hope you look after it Dan.. It will be missed :) great fun little project car, done me well!

Good to meet you mate! Your parents freaked me out a bit so I left sharpish. They were far too happy for my liking. I'm in the car trade, i'm used to miserable people wanting to fight! lol.

Car's great thanks Lewis. There's a proper annoying rattle coming from the front left suspension but apart from that (and the stoopid loud exhaust! lol) it's great!

Thanks again.

Last edited:
  172 Flamer, BMW E46
Good to meet you mate! You're parents freaked me out a bit so I left sharpish. They were far too happy for my liking. I'm in the car trade, i'm used to miserable people wanting to fight! lol.

Car's great thanks Lewis. There's a proper annoying rattle coming from the front left suspension but apart from that (and the stoopid loud exhaust! lol) it's great!

Thanks again.

Hhaha i think they were just pleased it was gone out there Garage hahah!! but yeah good too meet you too mate..

Glad the car is okay, + i just ignored the rattles after a while as they ended up being blanked out by the exhaust anyway lol!!!

Thanks to you too.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love you. When Jodie does divorce you or just throw you out. There's always a bed in savageland.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh, but it does need dual optics, get cracking ginger.

Apart from fitting a stereo and putting an MOT on it, I won't be doing anything to it.

Tbh, i'll try and get away with not doing either of the above!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You are such a mong. But a brilliant one! See its not that low, can't handle it these days?