ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Mito Sportiva 135
Not that I know of...it was the same in MW2 with people with other symbols and stuff in there name...cheaters never win lol.

Clio 1.2 16v
Treyarch have taken my coloured clan tag away : (. Some1 must of reported me. The all round best gun on black ops is the AUG I keep saying it but peeps ain't listening, it's a beast. Alymac picked my gun up and admitted it was awesome.

yes blue clan tag lol

Ph1 172
Just started using the Spectre SMG unlocks at level 41/42 ish, tried it out in combat training loving it close quarters, grip and sepressor fitted, not too bad at meduim range and very little recoil :rasp:

Tesla MP3 2021
As anyone actually managed to ulpoad a game from the theatre to the wesbite. I have done 2 but they dont show in my videos on the website, my GT is linked any everything!

I imagine with it still being BETA then there are going to be a few issues.

Anyone??

Clio 1.2 16v
mine came up after about a week, only one game though. after rendering a 24 sec clip that came straight up on my youtube, the quality is poor though

Never above 25mpg
Gun Game is quite fun.

Sticks and stones had a great game last night. Shot my mate with a ballistic knife whilst I was strafing and he was on the top of a shed!

Had the f**king best TDM on WMD. Rinsed. Got the huey in under a min and got to 19 - 1 in a few mins. Then everyone quits. f**king gutted.

Loving the M16 with ACOG.

Had the f**king best TDM on WMD. Rinsed. Got the huey in under a min and got to 19 - 1 in a few mins. Then everyone quits. f**king gutted.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

That's the double-edged sword about the recent COD games. People can either suck it up and expect stupid one-man army style scores, or they can ditch the server in droves. That was always one of my bug-bears with it. It was very easy to get an almost runaway train effect of the next perk up - usually seeing your score bump up accordingly. In BC2, it's a bloody good achievement to get a triple kill. Almost impossible with a firearm alone, you would normally get it by downing a helo, or firing in a UAV on an MCOM station being defended.

Look at someone's score in BC2 and if they are like 32/5 K/D, they are having a truly great game....... or hacking, of course. ;)

D.

Yeah. I mean it's just not sportsman like. It's not hard to even shoot down for petes sake.

Loads of dropped host and matchmaking issues, lag etc. Gave up.

Bus w**ker
Loving this game last night (sorry Treyarch). Played FFA for about 4 hours with my mate and a load of randoms, rocking the AK47U with lightweight (got pro in the first game), marathon and sleight of hand. Went on a 9 game win streak with my best ending 30-5 (6.00 KD) on Launch, only stopped playing because the lobby died after the last game with a migration problem. Cuntbags. :(

52848b11-05f1-70e7.jpg

I'll put money on me playing tonight and sucking massive amounts of ass lol.

Fiesta ST-3
The Commando is epic. I miss that since I went Prestige. :dapprove:

What perk is commando?

Treyarch have taken my coloured clan tag away : (. Some1 must of reported me. The all round best gun on black ops is the AUG I keep saying it but peeps ain't listening, it's a beast. Alymac picked my gun up and admitted it was awesome.

You sir are my friend for life. Started using the AUG last night after a lot of s**t games, and i couldnt understand why I was dying all the time. This gun has power and accuracy and had some mint games last night. A 17 - 2 and 22 for 4.

Also how do you find your K/D ration on Black ops?

Nothing at the mo :(
What perk is commando?

You sir are my friend for life. Started using the AUG last night after a lot of s**t games, and i couldnt understand why I was dying all the time. This gun has power and accuracy and had some mint games last night. A 17 - 2 and 22 for 4.

Commandos a gun buddy

Astra SRI/ Hornet
WTF is up with this game today? Loads of lag and frammerite issues. Keeps making me go back to screen and sound setup too. Summit isn't right.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
What perk is commando?

Haha I told ya. Well overall my K/D is 1.17 but it was unplayable for me until the update. Now I usually come top now and never get killed that much either.

Bumder With A Buffer
Haha I told ya. Well overall my K/D is 1.17 but it was unplayable for me until the update. Now I usually come top now and never get killed that much either.

Overall K/D ratio of 1.17?? f**k me kev sort it out..1.90 for me ;)

Its been terrible online today. Also has anyone had the game freeze whilst loading a map?? So after the lobby it goes to loading the map screen and just sat there spinning saying "waiting for players". Happened a few times now and it locks the PS3 up

Astra SRI/ Hornet
yeah like i said richy it was unplayable. its now gone back to how it was before the update now. full clip with an AUG with extended mag. theres actually alot less people on it now only 300,000 compared tp 700,000 so should be better.

AK

M240i
Why would the number of people affect the game? (genuine question.. There's no servers so it's not as if it's overloading the servers?)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
There are cod servers hence why the people couldn't play online who got the game early just not dedicated ones. Ofcourse the amount of people playing effects the game. Why do ya think it f***s up every year in the first week.