ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Astra SRI/ Hornet
On another lag/camper/seconod chance perk noob note. Was having a few games with dredz last night and absolutely tore there whole noob operation a new ass. Got a chopper gunner in 1 game and they all left the little fags. And the quality game BO is the game just ends no host migration.

It pisses me off big time when people are just walking around with the noobtubes at hand! Fair enough if you have it as an attachment, but when you're just running around with it on all the time! FUUUUUU!!!

Ill be dropping on the xbox later for a few. If anyone fancies a game add my gamertag :D ... Harphamno1

Bar an hour yesterday, I haven't played it for a fortnight. Got fed up of it if I'm honest.

I think that... But I still end up on it for an hour or so most days!

I can only play up to an hour though before I get bored!!!
When I play with others, and weve got good banter going though, I can sit on it for aages!!

LY 182
Yeah it's always better in a party with your mates but I can still go on and play on my own for a good few hours. I just don't get bored of it, unless I'm doing reeeeallly sh1t.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
tis the same on the 360 too, ive just played 7 games and didn't get through one without the host quitting and the shitty host migration not working, twice i was in a chopper gunner at the time too... ffs

Ph1 172
is there much difference in using the ps3 over wifi or wired? When ever i start a game i always have a least 3 bar connection. Just woundering if i used a rj45 cable this might improve my connection?

Bus w**ker
Issues Addressed:
• Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
• Additional measures to prevent the “Transmission error” and other disconnects. This was most likely to occur with large parties where party members had mixed NAT types.
• Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.
• Addressed an issue with VOIP icons not appearing when USB headsets were plugged in prior to game launch.
• Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
• Addressed an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes.
• Prevention of users losing their killstreak reward when switching classes at the start of a new round in round-based game modes.
• Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.
• Added round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same round start limitations as other explosives.
• Contracts will now reset when the player Prestiges.
• Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
• Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
• Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances.
• Additional security measures to enhance detection and banning capabilities.

Tuning:
• Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
• Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
• Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
• Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
• Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.
• Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
• Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.
Random s**t to pass the minimum character count...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
• Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.

w*****s, hardline is pointless now :(

They need to make quickscoping easier too :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
well treyarch have well and truly fucked this game up. 10 out 10 incomplete games and 2 in game freezes. been on cod forum and its chaos. lol these guys cant seem to do anything right.

LY 182
w*****s, hardline is pointless now :(

Not at all. Since getting Hardline Pro I've only ever used care packages in my killstreak. Sam turrets and sentry guns should be used as intended. Sam turrets are actually great for destroying enemy aircraft, especially if you put them in a really hard to find spot. And a well placed sentry gun will get you several kills too.

Plenty of times I've turned my care package of ammo or a spy plane into something sweet like an attack copter or chopper or dogs etc.

Bus w**ker
It now freezes during the game now. Lol good 1. It's never do e that before.
It's done that to me since the day I got it. Usually when two large bangs happen a split second apart, two 'nades etc.
They need to make quickscoping easier too :(
I f**king <3 Treyarch for making it so delayed, f**king hated it in MW2 and all the little faggots running round doing it.

Mito Sportiva 135
On 360 the games been running ok really, probably 1/20 games drops out I'd say....not perfect but what game is?

Wish they reduced kickback on the Aug though!

LY 182
Anybody else on Xbox unable to connect to the B Ops server at present? Downloaded the update and can't get in now. The official site says all is good.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I f**king <3 Treyarch for making it so delayed, f**king hated it in MW2 and all the little faggots running round doing it.

I can still quickscope its just more of a challenge with the crosshair being so big..

Ph1 172
think I played 8 games this morning and out of the 8 think 3 finished. Connection kept dropping and was spending ages in the lobby while the game started etc. Oh and i joined a game in Dom while the score was 190-120 still had time for a couple of kills though.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
ive resorted back to WAW. its turned into a bouncing betty camping noob fest. still rinsed them though. those tanks kick ass especially with dogs at the same time. lol

Bus w**ker
It's f**king w**k now. I can't even get a game. Join a lobby, tries to balance the teams and then BOSH lock up. Piece of s**t.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It's f**king w**k now. I can't even get a game. Join a lobby, tries to balance the teams and then BOSH lock up. Piece of s**t.

Check your nat type. Bottom right in party menu. Alot have gone from open to moderate. Mines still open but still can't finish a game.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
My PS3 downloaded an update for the game and since then I have had one full game in the last hour. Might just go back to MW2.

Bus w**ker
NATS open on mine. Activision support have had me give them loads of info but they have no advice. It's affecting people all over the world.

I've not managed a full game all night. Mostly lock ups or connection interruptions. Ghey.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Well if it's strict you'll have to put your ps3 into DMZ. Type it into google. If you have a pc it's easy but I don't so it's not. Lol

Just done this, hopefully my NAT will always be open now instead of being moderate half of the time.

Also added a few PSN ID's from people posting in here.

Last edited: