ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Nice to see another person putting 47u when it's actually 74u. I'm not the only one! :cool:

This man knows the score. I use it w/ grip and and sleight of hand pro and it rocks tbh. I still use the AUG a fair bit though, as I'm pretty pants at the longer ranges so the AUG w/ red dot comes in handy for those kinda maps.

Had a good weekend playing myself. Decided to prestige on Saturday morning. Leveled up ridiculously quickly second time around. Already level 32 or 33 lol.. Definitely sunk a few hours Saturday and Sunday.

Oh and I was playing with mates last night and got them to take all my care packages so I got hardline pro. Gotta love being able to turn ammo into something decent like mortar team or better!

Btw a little tip to anybody wanting to get hardline pro. 1 of the 3 challenges is to share 10 care packages. Well, because sam turret and sentry guns are dropped as crates they count. So for a couple games or a few more depending on ability, set your killstreaks as sam turret (4), care package (5), sentry gun(6). As you have to be using hardline at the time, that means you only gotta get 5 kills in a row to have all 3. Then you just gotta ensure people on your team take them. I was playing with a bunch of mates last night so it didn't take long at all.

this is being patched as we speak, so only actual care packages will count toward hardline pro. Also you wont be able to change contents of sam turrets & sentry guns. Which is quite rightl imo.

LY 182
this is being patched as we speak, so only actual care packages will count toward hardline pro. Also you wont be able to change contents of sam turrets & sentry guns. Which is quite rightl imo.

Lol! I'd have to agree with you. I just assumed it was 10 actual care packages but my friend informed me otherwise.

I'd actually keep a sam turret + sentry gun anyway. Sam turrets are great for taking out a spy lane or attack copter, and sentry guns can usually get a few kills if positioned well. (That said, I had a couple yesterday that got bugger all kills lol).

Hopefully my hardline pro will remain and it will just be applicable going forward.

Actually, i'll heed to extended mag having it's places. It's helped me get that extra c**t on domination when i get 4 of them charging me. However, at any kind of distance it's a lot less useful, not worth engaging people tbh.

Mito Sportiva 135
Had my best performance on this game so far last night...was on Firing Range on Domination.

I was just in the building with the stairs and ladder, which is just in front of A and good view of B...in my car package at 5 kills got a UAV, not great...but then managed to get Chopper Gunner and Dogs. Quite annoying as my CG got shot down after only about 4 or 5 kills, dogs probably did about the same...and got a 24 killstreak, which on this game is pretty decent I think, seems a lot harder to get the killstreaks compared to MW2.

Ended on 36-6 in the end, not bad, got about 8 defences and 4 captures. Must say...RPG with sleight of hand pro is AWESOME. One more grenade kill from a resupply and I get scavenger pro too...meaning lots more RPG and claymore kills!

LY 182
Just had an epic start to a TDM on Array. (Epic for me anyway lol). Chopper gunner after 1 and a half minutes! We spawned at the bottom they were at the top near the crane just to clarify. So a couple of them hop onto the car, 1 of them is near by too. I run a bit further up rather than at the bottom, they see me but I avoid death. Whip out the M72 LAW, straight into the car... BOOOOOM triple kill! Haha. :cool: Then I go into the tower, I'm cheekily lying on the floor, them suckers keep running in, 4 kills and I'm 7-0 and 1 from the chopper! (Hardline). Then some tit on their team catches in the corner of my eye hopping up and down to get in through the window... Easy pickings, 8-0 and hello chopper!

Baha I love this game! :eek:

LY 182
Oh and just to add to my fun tonight I just got a chopper on nuketown. 8-0. Afterwards 29-1 FLOL. That's gotta be the single best bit of fun you can have on this game!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
just got to level 23 on zombies, i always get s**t weapons out of the box, all my team mates had ray guns. i ran out of ammo so was game over.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Level 25 on kino now.

Me n kev had an awesome match with two players, got shitloads of points and upgraded everything + bought perks, lasted for fookin ages.... til the ammo dried up lol

LY 182
I wasn't camping on Array. Got the triple kill, that gave me a spy plane and I could tell there was gonna be a few of them coming into the tower from the upper side entrance so I just waited for them and took them out. I think I got 1 of them with a frag who tried 2 hide in the corner behind some tables / boxes lol. The 8th kill was just fortunate as I caught the guy in the corner of my eye jumping up lol.

Nuketown however, yeah, massive camping lol. I just occupy 1 of the rooms as I get too wound up running around outside and getting spawn raped. I put a claymore down to cover both entrances to the room, usually manage to pick 3 or 4 off out the window and 1 with the claymore. Once the claymore is gone then I vary from out the window to being a filth bag and watching them come into the room. Ideal room is the 1 with the double bed in, as you can actually climb on top of that double bed, which is what I did for my final kill as you always get some loon just trying to rush and knife you so if your quick with the trigger you can see them as soon as they enter the room and take em down!

I know it's filthy tactics, but Nuketown is a crazy map so I think I can justify it that way lol. Anyway, I play on core if I'm on my own and hardcore if with mates, so if it's core they can see me on killcam anyway! So if they use a few brain cells all they need to do is throw a frag / semtex in the room, or a launcher, or even a crossbow if they're feeling fancy lol.

I suppose I had karma last night though, as when my mates came on and we started playing hardcore there was some right filthy play from the opposing players.

AK

M240i
Is that it!?

Think the first time I got chopper gunner on Nuketown I went 38-3!

5d6185cf-1816-2c3b.jpg

I got a chopper gunner on Nuke Town too :rasp:

Mito Sportiva 135
Ha AK you have 2 of my pals on your list...Shepski and LeeMarkSherman! Were they in your party? If not that is random!!!

LY 182
Is that it!?

Think the first time I got chopper gunner on Nuketown I went 38-3!

I was 29-1 after the chopper. 32-6 in total. They killed me whilst I was using the chopper then I got spawn killed a few times. Somebody else on my team was pwning it too!

Mito Sportiva 135
AK that is so random!!! Literally what are the chances of not only being in the same game as them, but taking a screen shot of the score too! Well you did much better than them anyway ha!

Ph1 172
Anyone been using the tomahawk in there setup? been using it over that last couple of days got 2 great kills earlier on Grid. Love the way it bounces up of the floor :approve:

Bus w**ker
How is it so f**king difficult to give away 10 care packages? Drop one on FFA and every c**t in the game is all over it, drop it in TDM/Dom/Ground War and no fucker goes near them apart from the enemy.

Clio 1.2 16v
you playing i a party? when i wanted hardline pro i played with Kev and Geordie and gave them my sam turrets, care packages and sentry guns. think i got it in three games

Skoda Fabia vRS
just had to play COD on the tv in my room instead of downstairs, jesus its a lot harder on a smaller tv

Bus w**ker
you playing i a party? when i wanted hardline pro i played with Kev and Geordie and gave them my sam turrets, care packages and sentry guns. think i got it in three games
I'm playing Billy No Mates, no one on my friends list is playing Black Ops and the two lads I usually play online with won't do anything other that FFA. :(
you got a headset Sym0n? try shouting at them too lol
Tried it. Ended up with some mug stood looking at the package for f**king ages till someone on the other team strolled over, knifed him in the face and then took it. I think I just end up stuck on teams full of retards lol.

Ah well, just 5 more to get rid of now.

LY 182

Lol that is superb!!

I've seen some epic dives.. I prefer to call them salmon dives lol. A few game winning kills too.. Absolutely priceless when somebody flies through the air and gets show down to death lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent most of my time defending/covering the person defusing and planting :)

The 2 plants we had went off in the second round, the 3rd round was won by us defending all sites :D

LY 182
Played CTF the other day with some mates was quite a good laugh. Got ripped for saying "So what's the objective" lol fail. Obviously capture the flag, I meant more specifics, but I definitely asked to be ripped on that.

LY 182
Love your vids. The Spas is awful compared to the MW2 one though! You use it well though lol. Oh and I'm now desperate to finish work and go play... Thanks man! ;)