ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Clio 182 Cup FF
I cant find a thread for it but wondered if anybody is big on Zombies on black ops as i cant find anyone who is that good and wants to work as a team. They would rather roll on their own and lose on round 8.
If so pm your gamertag as really want a good game for once!!!

Never above 25mpg
Havana - crap
Cracked - crap

Firing Range - rinsed
Nuketown - rinsed

Villa - decent
Launch - decent

My view on the maps tbh. I've found people absolutely love to camp on this now as they can't parade around with a sniper quickscoping!
Serves the f*****s right chasing after my decoy imo!!! :approve:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I find cracked a good map. Havana is my least favourite map as I find the person you've just killed tends to spawn very close to you and already facing you. It does happen on other maps but on Havana especially. Good job with the maps so far, pity treyarch arnt as good developing a game.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Havana - crap
Cracked - crap

Firing Range - rinsed
Nuketown - rinsed

Villa - decent
Launch - decent

My view on the maps tbh. I've found people absolutely love to camp on this now as they can't parade around with a sniper quickscoping!
Serves the f**kers right chasing after my decoy imo!!! :approve:

Frustratingly for me, that appears to be the best tactic. Find a room, floor or alleyway with few entry points - claymore one end and cover the other end, scoped up. Running about from cover to cover just sees me getting killed again and again. Made worse by the fact that all COD games have that 'cool-down' period from sprinting. The amount of times I see an enemy mid-sprint, stop sprinting then get nailed as the other player has simply turned and fired is untrue. Walking is more useful. :)

Also I can't believe that Treyarch even give you an achievement for killing multiple enemies while crouched! Erm, re-read that as Camping Gimp Award. ;)

D.

AK

M240i
5d6185cf-8519-14cb.jpg

On TDM last night on Nuke Town with a stakehouse shotgun.. Plummer will confirm lol :)

Nothing at the mo :(
fking hating this game so much now. cba with online anymore, Just gonna get all achievements then trade it in for something decent

Im playing as pinkypooo for 2 nights on a freebee...so we can use split screen. Love it as its pretty obvious that im female and I thrash all the blokes asses ..hahaha

Fiesta ST-3
I cant find a thread for it but wondered if anybody is big on Zombies on black ops as i cant find anyone who is that good and wants to work as a team. They would rather roll on their own and lose on round 8.

Had a few games lately pm on its way.

Hate this map, along with Radiation. Camping fests.

Radiation is fine. I can get on with it, just work in certain areas/know where people will be. Always do well on there.

Cracked is a lot better when you play it more, know the spots to hit and things.

Jungle is just f**king s**t too.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF

pm'd, tis all i play tbh

flol just looked your already added from ages ago lol

Last edited:
Frustratingly for me, that appears to be the best tactic. Find a room, floor or alleyway with few entry points - claymore one end and cover the other end, scoped up. Running about from cover to cover just sees me getting killed again and again. Made worse by the fact that all COD games have that 'cool-down' period from sprinting. The amount of times I see an enemy mid-sprint, stop sprinting then get nailed as the other player has simply turned and fired is untrue. Walking is more useful. :)

Also I can't believe that Treyarch even give you an achievement for killing multiple enemies while crouched! Erm, re-read that as Camping Gimp Award. ;)

D.

Marathon Pro is your friend. ;)

I have it on all my classes!

Bus w**ker
Finally have this piece of s**t working again and all it took was reformatting my PS3 :dapprove:. Activision support are the most inept bunch of c***s I've ever had to deal with.

Bus w**ker
Just started going after Marathon Pro tonight. I normally play FFA so the move to CTF is a big learning curve. Had already completed the 26 miles and I'm something like 7 first blood kills in to the 10. But f**k me getting 15 CTF medals is hard lol.

Think from the 6 games I've played I've got 5 so far. It doesn't help when you get dumped with a load of f**king retards that camp out no where near either flag and do f**k all. Last game I played, before I rage quit :eek:, it ended with only me capping the enemies flag once, no one else touched it, and 14 kills compared to the rest of my team sitting on 1. 1 f**king kill each all game for the 5 other players on my team WHAT THE f**k?!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Pain in the ass to get unless you get a party going in CTF.

An hour on ctf will get you marathon pro easy, first thing I do after prestige. If your struggling, just camp by the enemy flag and as soon as your team caps it, grab it again straight away and bolt with it. Half the time they don't know it's gone.

Bus w**ker
And Marathon Pro is mine...never have done it in an hour but then I refuse to camp.

I'm rolling with the AK47u for all game types, with extended mags. Rarely lets me down.

LY 182
I'm rolling with the AK47u for all game types, with extended mags. Rarely lets me down.

Nice to see another person putting 47u when it's actually 74u. I'm not the only one! :cool:

Extended mag? Find it unnessacery. Got the Grip, find the accuracy a lot more useful.

This man knows the score. I use it w/ grip and and sleight of hand pro and it rocks tbh. I still use the AUG a fair bit though, as I'm pretty pants at the longer ranges so the AUG w/ red dot comes in handy for those kinda maps.

Had a good weekend playing myself. Decided to prestige on Saturday morning. Leveled up ridiculously quickly second time around. Already level 32 or 33 lol.. Definitely sunk a few hours Saturday and Sunday.

Oh and I was playing with mates last night and got them to take all my care packages so I got hardline pro. Gotta love being able to turn ammo into something decent like mortar team or better!

Btw a little tip to anybody wanting to get hardline pro. 1 of the 3 challenges is to share 10 care packages. Well, because sam turret and sentry guns are dropped as crates they count. So for a couple games or a few more depending on ability, set your killstreaks as sam turret (4), care package (5), sentry gun(6). As you have to be using hardline at the time, that means you only gotta get 5 kills in a row to have all 3. Then you just gotta ensure people on your team take them. I was playing with a bunch of mates last night so it didn't take long at all.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I always use extended mags, depends on ya style. I move around the map quickly so flank the enemy and come up against groups of 3 or 4 and without extended mag your dead after killing 2 or 1 if they have homo second life perk. I use ak74u with rapid fire at the mo as I'd been using AUG for ages and fancied a change. I'm doing well with it.