ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey ph1 172 Project

secret
Re: New project :)

Got a few new pics for u all, got my painted stuff back so they went straight on, i washed it after i took piccys, should of took pics after but o wel
57794b6c.jpg

a3c6b8aa.jpg

950734b9.jpg

8de7aad9.jpg

69a0c4b2.jpg

:)

PB172

Looks mint pal, yet to see it round Stafford. I'll be sure to give you the thumbs up if I do :)

secret

I never get spotted, its only a weekend car tho, mrs drives otherwise lol

Yeah hope to see you and u will sure get a wave back

secret

Haha gota love the pimpin lmao. is urs Standard then? I have a front strut brace i wana sell if thats a start, pain to fit on ph1 tho :(

What u think u will do to urs?

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6

Haha gota love the pimpin lmao. is urs Standard then? I have a front strut brace i wana sell if thats a start, pain to fit on ph1 tho :(

What u think u will do to urs?

I've got some sportline springs that I'm hoping to fit this weekend, I've got a set of braided hoses waiting to go on. Need some front discs and pads and an exhaust. Hadn't thought much past that as I've got a 405 mi16 in my garage that I really haven't decided what to do with yet.

secret

Oooo i remember seeing one of those in stafford wen i was in my valver on the island by the jail. Could of been u? While ago now lol

Sounds like u have got a good start anyways, they look wicked standard so even just lowering it would look a treat

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6

Oooo i remember seeing one of those in stafford wen i was in my valver on the island by the jail. Could of been u? While ago now lol

Sounds like u have got a good start anyways, they look wicked standard so even just lowering it would look a treat

Not me dude, only had it a month, late night drunken purchase off eBay. Needs a clutch and from the sounds of the engine a bottom end rebuild too. There really should a breath test before your allowed on eBay.

I used to tool Round in a White H plate GT turbo, quad headlights, flushed boot, alloy spolier, side exit exhaust. I'm talking around 8 years ago now though.

secret

Oh i wasnt even on the road then or even out of school.

My mate had a cammed up mi16 lump in his 205 :) was a tidy car 2bf

U know anyone else with a sport round here?

secret

Theres ste from stafford aswel, he will b at the meet in his ph2, its smart. I think hes meetin me at mine so we will b up together

secret

My engine mounts are now fitted along with all my discs and pads....rear braids r on but had a problem with the fronts, im trying to them sort out

All thanks to Gt rob off here, cheers fella

Pics the weekend

RS 182 CUP

was just gonna ask about the pics for mounts, even though its only 1 you can see! any news on them lines yet mate?

secret

No mate, he said standard size is m10x1 or sumit, the diameter of the end is 10mm if that makes sence to u lol

I will get some good piccys lmao

RS 182 CUP

if you need a ramp to take pic of dogbone mount you know where i am. oh i for got to say that im defo not touching your alignment, yours handles well enough! (sooo want cams now too!)

secret

Haha just the tyres r a let down, no grip up front and major spinning lol

I defo need a decent map tho, shes crying out for one

Oh cheers matey, i will b back down soon anyways to sort braids, fluid and repair out

secret

New little addition.......

5bd5d5c1.jpg

Started these at work so will finish them off and stick them on :)

secret

New parts bring fitted sat :)

Eibach camber bolts
Fk hubcentric 25mm spacers
5mm spacers for rear ( maybe 10mm on there way so will see )

1f599142.jpg

321bfcd1.jpg

Will put new piccys up sat after a good wash etc

What do ppl think of yellow fog lights on it?! Im not sure :s
Also i might carbon wrap my foglight surrounds this week :)

secret

All parts fitted now and wow what a diffrence,so much more grip in the corners, havent pushed it alot so wait and see what its like. Gona ring round a few local places and see if they can set my camber up properly :)
Thankyou again GT ROB

Also had it remapped again just for now....still needs a live map but havent found somewhere i wana go yet

my HIDs started playing up now so after a new set if anyone is selling up :)

All coments welcome guys

secret

Few quick pics..... I will get a decent loads of pics up mayb this weekend, see how busy i am but here u r

ccd2def2.jpg

b02643f3.jpg

320f2db2.jpg

Also gt rob is polishing up my fuel rail cover as i didnt finish it myself, he sent me a piccy of his progress and it looks great.....thankyou rob :)

4e69a493.jpg

Need to clean up the bay now and i need to repaint my inlets which is a guttah but o wel, will stay black i think but polish up the renault sport.
Spoke to fred at btm today which reminds me i need to call him
Back but anyways he should be setting up my camber and toe so that will all b sorted soon :)

Finally get my knock sorted out sat morn, wen i had my decat done it wasnt noticed that the lambda is slightly touching my anti roll bar so it will b good to get that done

Hope ur all enjoying my thread and progress ;)

secret

Steering wheel is ace and i get alot of coments from it. Feels fantastic and looks the tits :)

Wheels are soon to be refurbed so they will b bright white again lol

secret

Gave the sport a wash now and took loadsa piccys for u all.......

5fc242d8.jpg

0b2f4085.jpg

14147d58.jpg

33de221f.jpg

6ad5c16c.jpg

71849b30.jpg

8af878e3.jpg

2742c5aa.jpg

8c80885e.jpg

91fe5cd0.jpg

46d0433e.jpg

4838288b.jpg

2d019c29.jpg

a7febb76.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6

Looking sweet mate.

My springs are on now, dosen't looking anything as low as yours. They might go down abit more once settled but I can't see them going down much more.

secret

What do sportlines lower by? I really dont know what im lowered on then lol it will b on coilovers soon anyways :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep

Thats lush!! I really like that!!

Id go for ph2 rear lights and thats it regarding the outside. I think it would top it off.

Sam!

secret

Thanks sam, id have to have ph2 rear bumper and lights, i have been thinking about it :)

Slowly but surely ay john