ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey ph1 172 Project

secret
Re: New project :)

Steering wheel boss has arrived....will stick a omp wheel on until i get my sabelt one :)
34453bd7.jpg

secret

Many more updates to come over christmas, and yes they really set the car off, wheels are being refurbed and powder coated soon :)

secret

Also started polishing my fuel rail cover, will do this in my spare time and prob do some other things that need brightning up
65acdcd0.jpg

secret

Not really a update but got some news....the clio died last nite on the motorway, at a guess its cambelt failure.
Its being picked up tomorrow and going to renault. If my thoughts are right its having....

Rebuilt head
Cambelt kit
Aux belt kit
Water pump
Coolant change
Oil and filter change
Putting catcams in
Dephaser pulley
Sorting my alarm out
Sorting icv out
Lambda sensor
Mot
Gaskets

And anything else that needs doing....hope all goes wel :)

secret

Cheers mate, it got picked up today and yeah i hope all goes wel aswel. We will see :)

secret

Spoke to renault now and its worse than thought, one of my valves has snapped and knakers the piston and the head so need new lump :(
On the plus side i recieved my renault sport steerin wheel today :)

secret

Spoke to renault now and its worse than thought, one of my valves has snapped and knakers the piston and the head so need new lump :(
On the plus side i recieved my renault sport steerin wheel today :)

secret

Quick update, a nice 30 odd thousand mile engine is goin in the rs, should get it back next week. There also doin all my orignal plan (dephaser, belts, gaskets etc)

Few pics of the wheel....
bd7702dc.jpg

7906ee58.jpg

I will upload some pics wen shes back, will have a good clean and polish and mayb diamond bright it, then a road trip to blackpool with the missus :)

Decat and another remap next wel it will b the same week i have it back :) then off to the rolling road,
I dnt know what to expect....what do u think?

secret

Shes back! Pics tomoza if weather picks up so can wash and diamond bright it. Need a proper map now to suit cams etc, will wait til decat/sports cat though

Renault Clio 1.2 16v

sounds good so far, not so good with having to get a new engine! get some pics up

secret

Yeah will get some up tomoza, gave it a quick wash earlia but didnt take no pics as was very cloudy. She pulls strong 2bf

secret

Raced my mate tonite in his f1 225, round islands etc he cudnt catch me at all and on the straights with me behind i overtook him. Very pleased with the old girl :)

No pics yet lol busy day

secret

Took a few pics this morning for u, used my fone so quality isnt fantastic. I think i will get some decent pics over the weekend

146e5a26.jpg

5ce8e4b3.jpg

a530eede.jpg

e6f11666.jpg

c2efbf69.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

Love how this looks :) i want that wheel too! :cool:

secret

Got the wheel off here on a group buy, £138 deliverd i think it was. Love it!

Afta a few carbon bits for it now i think but not sure what to do next....any ideas lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

yeah i seen the group buy but i dont know if hes getting any more :( lol looks fantastc! and only carbon thing i have on mine is a diamond! looks pretty cool :p

Monaco

Looks really nice mate! Those mods sound good too, keep them coming!

Out of curiosity, any idea what its lowered on? and how much it is lowered by?

secret

I think its on prolines which r 20mm on the front and 15mm on the back....anyone correct me if im wrong

Ive just bought some brembo discs and yellow stuff pads for it and have fitted ph2 mental handles :)

secret

I have new stuff :) will update with pics at the weekend

I want to supercharge it but only have about 2 grand in my pocket so duno what to do.....

secret

Cup spoiler has arived :) just get it all ready to go in the body shop for abit of touching up and painting spoiler and door handles etc.

Just orderd ktr full engine mount kit and carbon loraine brake fluid.
Getin some ktr rear discs tomorow so brakes and mounts will b done very soon :)

secret

Quick update for u all, my k tec package has arived :)

Stripped the car down tonite for parts being painted....
Cup spoiler
Door handles
Side strips
Mirror caps

Also carbon wrapped my boot lock, pics to follow......

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Love everything apart from the nipple ring - w**k!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

They all look silly to me - seems to be a clio 2 thing to have these - and I think thats for a very good reason!