ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

October Photography Competition

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Sorry about the watermark, I'm at work and don't have access to the original file

Entry...

6247598448_0858c73766_o.png

Who do you hire lenses from Dan?

I really want to rent out a 70-200mm f2.8 before I spend £1600 buying one lol

Well my first choice was lensesforhire.co.uk, but they didn't have any in stock.

So I tried two other companies, lensfettish and lenspimp.

Kooky names I know! Lenspimp had one in stack so I went with them, arrived yesterday. Looks brand new! Had a play with it today, amazing lens.

Thanks mate - I'm heading over to north wales next month to do the WRC - really fancy playing with something new

EDIT: Wow! £90 for a 70-200mm 2.8 IS II with no deposit for 7 days. That seems too good to be true!

Last edited:
Thanks mate - I'm heading over to north wales next month to do the WRC - really fancy playing with something new

EDIT: Wow! £90 for a 70-200mm 2.8 IS II with no deposit for 7 days. That seems too good to be true!

Is 200mm going to be long enough for you Phil? Or have you got a TC also?

Is 200mm going to be long enough for you Phil? Or have you got a TC also?

I primarily use my 70-200mm f4 for track stuff and love it - I just wish it had a better aperture so I could use it for portraits and stuff also.

Plus I'm selling my 70-200mm at the weekend to fund some car bits lol

RS Megane DCi 175
Entry:

6251096689_db4c918f26_z.jpg

41 / 52 - Elnup Bokeh by d35ign, on Flickr

Not having a go at anybody's photography skills or anything, but there's not a whole load of what is considered real bokeh in this months submissions. Technically I know it's still bokeh, but in my eyes bokeh is more than a shallow DOF / blurred out of focus backgrounds.