ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 6, 2015] SW South monthly meet (Par)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Megane 250
The forecast is looking good - sun, sun, sun! I will have to make the most of it and give the car a quick wash in the morning :cool:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Great drive out afterwards folks, sadly I now have 0.5 arch liners and a blowing exhaust, but I do have screenwash now :tongueclosed:

I've scheduled the next one for the 21st, but I can't approve it myself now so it won't appear yet.

I love Oli's Meg! Nom
32f3af699882d5013d53d817b6b1e88f.jpg

Nice little meet today and not a bad route. Just a shame that there were other cars on the road haha.

Look forward to the next one.

197 CUP GW
Good day out. Thank's Callum, and great to have met Oli, and the Meg. Almost positive, will not be able to make Feb meet. Got home and dreaded Op dates have been confirmed !

My front tyres are absolutely shot so this week's drive afterwards will be a little more relaxed.
Currently trying to think of routes where we won't get split up within a few minutes :/

197 CUP GW
Hi Callum, back in the land of the living ! Above date is 21st April ( Tuesday ) Assume should be either Saturday 18th or 25th ?

Megane 250
The guys behind The Hub and Hubbox have opened a place at Pentewan Sands, might be worth meeting in the usual place then popping down the coast to Pentewan for a bite to eat, see if it's as good as their other places.
Also, there seemed to be a few SW guys on RSMegane.com keen for a meet, some Plymouth based, so I have pointed them in this direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.