ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 6, 2015] SW South monthly meet (Par)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Hi folks.
Based on the current list of members who have replied, I've decided to hold the meet in Par.
I'll be happy to convoy down with those who want to come from my side of the water, details of that will be in this thread.

Other than that, look forward to seeing you all there!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Those of you from Plymouth way and further east, I'm looking to start a convoy from Morrisons on Outland Road, PL3 5UQ, at 6:30pm. If you live en-route we'll be happy to pick you up on the way.

2003 Clio 172 Sport
I've just come out of a hernia repair but it shouldn't be an issue, should be fit and fighting by then :) anyone from the plymouth area going?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yes fella, see post #2, although I'm happy to pick up with you on your side of the bridge.

Can I just remind people to use the RSVP system at the top of the page please as it shows the total numbers :)

Last edited:
  BG 182 FF
my sister is coming as well with her 200 cup, not on here but its another to add as attending :)

Cheers Callum !

But I was always one for summer events where you can actually see the cars and have a little blast on some nice roads etc, more car related, so will probably sit these sort of meets out :)

Have a good one though!

2003 Clio 172 Sport
I've noticed alot of the meets seem to be late evening. Is there any reason for this, just seems to make more sense to do it mid-day ish on a sunday, that way it's a bit more sociable and we can see eachothers cars. Not a dig in any way, was just wondering :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I've noticed alot of the meets seem to be late evening. Is there any reason for this, just seems to make more sense to do it mid-day ish on a sunday, that way it's a bit more sociable and we can see eachothers cars. Not a dig in any way, was just wondering :smile:
Yeah, I promise there will be more day time meets :smile: I would like to see as many as possible at this meet just so I can meet everyone and get a general vibe as to what everyone would prefer their monthly meet to be, it could well end up being midday on a sunday or something along those lines if enough people want that :smile:

I disagree with the being more sociable bit though - nowt more sociable than having a big slap up dinner!

2003 Clio 172 Sport
Yeah the dinner bit is noice. But still we could do a pub lunch somewhere. I think we need a few meets ;)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Just putting a quick list together;
Attending;
1. McGherkin
2. Deadmau5
3. Pobox
4. Pobox's Sister

Maybe;
1. ChrisThomas
2. gtrnav
3. JasonP
4. JW-172
5. Oli.

Would love to see some of those maybes firm up and become yes'es :smile: (if only for the first meet!)
you should tag them so they get an alert :)

Hope the first meet goes well!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
It is down the distance and what I have spare, and this month is looking bleak.
I have no real preference, if there is something on that interests me I will consider going regardless of which group. Feel free to pm if there is anything /reason though.

197 CUP GW
I've noticed alot of the meets seem to be late evening. Is there any reason for this, just seems to make more sense to do it mid-day ish on a sunday, that way it's a bit more sociable and we can see eachothers cars. Not a dig in any way, was just wondering :smile:
Deja vu ! Swear blind I asked the very same question . lol.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Breakfast meets are the best ;)

Why have you missed me off your list Mcdriftin?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I've confirmed :smile: c'mon peeps hit the yes button. We'll only have decent SW meets if people get involved!
I cannot stress this enough!

Even if we have small numbers for the first meet, it's a start. If we keep going with it, and make it fit everyone, the numbers will grow and it WILL become a popular meet. But we need the people to get it off the ground!

197 CUP GW
I cannot stress this enough!

Even if we have small numbers for the first meet, it's a start. If we keep going with it, and make it fit everyone, the numbers will grow and it WILL become a popular meet. But we need the people to get it off the ground!
99% coming. Will need to know how many actually starting from Plymouth ? If only you, we should start in Saltash !

Status
Not open for further replies.