ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 6, 2015] SW South monthly meet (Par)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio 172 2002
i dont think i have seen you around ? think i would notice a cup been driven ahah what time are you leaving for friday if you dont mind me asking,

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
i dont think i have seen you around ? think i would notice a cup been driven ahah what time are you leaving for friday if you dont mind me asking,

Well I'm leaving at 12 mid day as I need to head over to pure motorsport first for some tweaking of some new parts.

Depending how that goes depends if I go to this one tbh

2003 Clio 172 Sport
I'd liked to have made a bit more progress with my 172 but hey ho. Who's meeting at carkeel services then?

2003 Clio 172 Sport
Bit of a downer folks. The Mrs boss has asked if she can cover the 8-2 shift tonight which leaves me with the boys unless my parents can kindly have them for the night. Hopefully they can. This sucks unicorn Wang was just about to got out and wash the car ready too! :mad:

clio 172 2002
Some of us using fb have ordanised a meet on th 13th at okehampton, whitehouse service station, got 4 confirmed and some from top of south west on about coming too :D

197 CUP GW
Some of us using fb have ordanised a meet on th 13th at okehampton, whitehouse service station, got 4 confirmed and some from top of south west on about coming too :smiley:
Assume you mean, conflicts with mini meet karting in Plymouth ?

clio 172 2002
sorry should of said 13th of december, not this but next saturday :) a day time meet a 2:30 start

All booked in for Feb 2nd to have a few bits and pieces done. Not driving it huge amount at the moment so I'm not overly worried just yet.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Status
Not open for further replies.