ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 6, 2015] SW South monthly meet (Par)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  2003 Clio 172 Sport
I think Gherkin is also from the plymouth side? I'd be up for a convoy down to Par with anyone on the plymouth side.

197 CUP GW
I think Gherkin is also from the plymouth side? I'd be up for a convoy down to Par with anyone on the plymouth side.
Now you've confused me. He is from Plymouth. I'm in Callington, and your in Saltash. Therefore start @ Saltash.

2003 Clio 172 Sport
Now you've confused me. He is from Plymouth. I'm in Callington, and your in Saltash. Therefore start @ Saltash.
Sorry I didn't word that right, I meant anyone in the plymouth/saltash area we could do a convoy. Not go over to plymouth to start the convoy haha

197 CUP GW
And again. lol. Thought better wait a while before posting again.Makes sense 2x Plymouth 1x Saltash 1x Me. Although was looking forward to the quick blast down the A38.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Flippin 'eck. CV, I think you're delayed by a few minutes lol.

Carkeel roundabout, in saltash, at 6:45? C.V, it's just a drive down the A388 for you.

BG 182 FF
seems it's gunna be a good turn out :wink: i have a mate who wants to come with me who has a 1.2 atm if thats ok? he's saving for a 182 though :wink:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
seems it's gunna be a good turn out :wink: i have a mate who wants to come with me who has a 1.2 atm if thats ok? he's saving for a 182 though :wink:

That's fine. Christ knows how many meets I went to in my old 1.2!

Looking like we have 7-8 people at the moment, including +1s and @deadmau5 who still hasn't RSVP'ed 'yes' at the top of the page yet ;)

Then a few maybes confirmed and we actually have a really good turnout for our first meet. Really impressed!

Last edited:
  2003 Clio 172 Sport
I'd imagine some have seen I no longer have the flamer but I'll be in the PB I've now got. It's got a loud longlife exhuast so I apologize in advance BUT it won't sound like a tractor as the dephaser is done on this one :) anyone else confirmed apart from the 6?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, Deadmau5, and there's a couple of +1s. Wouldn't be too worried about the exhaust, we won't be doing too much driving this time round. Or at least I don't plan to.

clio 172 2002
nice hopefully they will get in touch before :) whats dan drive? probably seen him around i am always in helston

Status
Not open for further replies.