ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nilfisk or Karcher?!

FF Titanium 182
Any preferences on these? Looking for a decent one just to wash the car with for a decent price. Let me know what you got!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
It's generally considered if you're going for the cheaper range then opt for nilfisk due to the metal internal impeller, whereas cheaper marchers are plastic until they get more expensive.

The nilfisk centinnal or C120 is around £100 but can often be found on sale from Argos/home base as low as £70

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
As above really, I would avoid anything Karcher below the K4 as they use plastic impellers which are prone to failure.

When compared like for like, the Nilfisk's are better value for money but as with most things it's personal preference.

I prefer Karcher, purely because the warranty is replacement rather than repair and I have a Karcher centre literally 5 minutes from my house should it suffer any issues.

I had a K3 for about 18 months and have just replaced it with a K5 Premium EcoLogic.

FF Titanium 182
Ive seen the Nilfisk Titan on sale atm. 1400w 120bar pressure and aluminium pump im sure thats more then enough?

It's generally considered if you're going for the cheaper range then opt for nilfisk due to the metal internal impeller, whereas cheaper marchers are plastic until they get more expensive.

The nilfisk centinnal or C120 is around £100 but can often be found on sale from Argos/home base as low as £70
As above really, I would avoid anything Karcher below the K4 as they use plastic impellers which are prone to failure.

When compared like for like, the Nilfisk's are better value for money but as with most things it's personal preference.

I prefer Karcher, purely because the warranty is replacement rather than repair and I have a Karcher centre literally 5 minutes from my house should it suffer any issues.

I had a K3 for about 18 months and have just replaced it with a K5 Premium EcoLogic.

This isn't actually true anymore. Karcher woke up to the issue about 18months ago and have apparently fitted a "better quality plastic" part. Since then there have been far fewer failures.

Having said that, damage done so I'd still go for a Nilfisk.