ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nick172Cup's 3rd! 'TrackCup' Progress Blog.

Slightly early...

e7aqypas.jpg

Well done Mr Racing Driver :approve:

Happy days, good work bud :)

Congratulations Nicky boy.

You can wear that race suit now.

Well done mate.

Well done matey.

Well in Nick!

That's it my work load at meets got even more?

We'll done nick!

Well done Nick!

Cheers guys! :)

Nice one! Get booked on a test day now!

Need to finish putting the rest of the safety gear into the car and then I shall be getting a test sorted! Hopefully can do one before the years out!

How hard actually is it? Compared to your expectations.

Not hard at all Martin, everyone said its very easy however I didn't want to be too cocky to then fail on something silly. Plus I've never been very good with exams/tests, always put unnecessary pressure on myself!

Nick

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Lol. Cheers!

Must admit, I do worry about yourself and @BIGASH currently, you seem a little too close you pair! ;)

Lol! That's because I'm training in him in the ways of the 'force'!! Which is basically how to work a Hoover and how to hide freshly acquired parts from his better half! ;)
I'll await his arrival to the thread and a tirade of abuse now! Flol

182 track, Mk7 ST
Good to hear Nick, another racer to add to the group haha! One day I might make it up there, one day...

Like many though, I thought it would be fairly difficult from what I've heard but doesn't sound too bad from this.