ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newly refurbed alloys(not to everyones taste)

1.8 8v RSi
Some nice ph1 172 alloys curtosy of Burp refurbed in satin black with red bike tape

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00633.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00630.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

being bike tape its reflective :eek:
DSC00636-1.jpg

although shortly after fitting the new alloys the drivers front wheel bareing went :(
the car is now in the garage being fixed for monda evening at an estimated price of £120max

Last edited:
  1.8 8v RSi
just a 1 piece kit from halfords at £8!!!! no airbubbles either. too thin to get them i think lol

not my front garden lol...the missus parents garden.

happy at the positive responce im getting

Megane Team II F1 R26
:) the stick on doesn't last all that long after 3/4 washes it will start to lift

meg1a-1.gif

I've always done it on motorbikes and thought i would give it a go on the megane.... helped hide a scuff mark the misses did when she borrowed it lol.

1.8 8v RSi
i can live with replacing it every so often....maybe if i put a couple of laquer coats over the top it will protect it?

oh and mine are satin black

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Should of painted the lip. But looks ok...I think polished would of looked better and then wilwood calipers to finish!