ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New different spoiler, not to everyones taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
  alien green rs133
on a side note austin. car looked nice and low at teeside park :D

i went home and dropped mine some more :rasp:

glanza
Austin your such a goon for posting this thread.

There going to ban you for 24 hours for being a goon but people are idiots for believing this anyway.

ITB BG 182
I think laddo is trying to get this sort of look with his car.
Thing is it only works for the R27's.
You will look daft with 2 spoilers in the same place, are you off to FCS?

Renault-Clio-RS-R27-back_1026.jpg

03RenaultClioCupcarreview.jpg

86-44.jpg

Clio197Cup-1.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Hahahaaaa i cant Go on! Ov course this isnt real!! Lol cant believe people think i would actualy do this to my 182 lol! The spoiler was lyin around in me mates garage off his old kitted up tigra from back in the day

Hahahaaaa i cant Go on! Ov course this isnt real!! Lol cant believe people think i would actualy do this to my 182 lol! The spoiler was lyin around in me mates garage off his old kitted up tigra from back in the day

I was all ready to give my obvious comments, but this thread is blatantly fake and the OP is just after some attention.

I didnt, and like I said, you're obviously not getting enough attention back home.

ITB BG 182
Well like the title says, i know this wont be to everyones taste but im bored of being a sheep and think its going to look quite cool, got my mate holding it up as we need to get the rite bolts, going to be fixed on properly tomorow
u might hate it but i think its a good change
86bd616f.jpg

All this to be an ASW.

S23

The Cleee-O
Ha! Just had a crummy day at work and come back to read through this thread, made my day TBH! Gud work! :D

RB & LY 182
No mate, im jus guna drill the new spoiler strate throught it
WHAT!!!!

:nono::nono::nono:

Is this so when u put it in the garage to fix ur 182 u can hang it up in the same way u wud hang ur jacket up when u walk in the house?

make a huge bracket and hang it up

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
WHAT!!!!

:nono::nono::nono:

Is this so when u put it in the garage to fix ur 182 u can hang it up in the same way u wud hang ur jacket up when u walk in the house?

make a huge bracket and hang it up

Post 137 mate

Knew you had more sense than that ;) :p

If you did seriously put that on your car I would personally come and slap you :p

Although well done for dragging it out so long. Some of the comments were epic

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Knew you had more sense than that ;) :p

If you did seriously put that on your car I would personally come and slap you :p

Although well done for dragging it out so long. Some of the comments were epic
haha cheers mate, good I'd thank u after I solped me! 8 pages of it lol

Mini Cooper S
how did you try and keep it serious lol!! and who gives a t*ss what anyone thinks anyway lol quality

Nashy

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, was flicken thru me pics of ages ago and thort I'd upload it for the crack to make a laugh, surprised some people thought it was seriouse
but I supper we have seen some mods like this before on here lol
surprised I didn't have as much personal abuse hearld at me tbh haa

Status
Not open for further replies.