ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newly refurbed alloys(not to everyones taste)

1.8 8v RSi
every bugger has got a silver lip round here though...and anywhere really...although i need thinner tyres on them though. these ones ruba bit when going hard round the corners

1.8 8v RSi
not a single person has mentioned it at all. i dont even know how well it reflects at night from another drivers view.

RB 182
Painted FTW

172.jpg

1.8 8v RSi
im gonna have to re-refurb these alloys now. mum borrowed car and curbed them on both sides...grrr
although gives me a chance to actually paint the lip instead this time and put laquer on.

Clio Rsi
watch out man, i got a really similar look coming up on my car! getting the turbines done matt black next weekend and am in the process of spraying the badges back! RReally strange to see another 1 on here with the same look, its almost as though u knew my plans!

1.8 8v RSi
watch out man, i got a really similar look coming up on my car! getting the turbines done matt black next weekend and am in the process of spraying the badges back! RReally strange to see another 1 on here with the same look, its almost as though u knew my plans!
i know what you mean about it. and this is the second time i have black wheels with red lip. had it about 7 months ago. and the way lifes going right now im gonna have to sell the car so you be the only one with the look on here lol.

fabia vrs
I like them !! Defo do the diamonds red and your front one aswel !! Cant wait to get my new wheels back on wednesday ;)

wow, still impressed its still going :)

Wheels look good, red lip would look better painted like the others in the thread but still a decent addition i think. You not use the french plates anymore?

1.8 8v RSi
wow, still impressed its still going :)

Wheels look good, red lip would look better painted like the others in the thread but still a decent addition i think. You not use the french plates anymore?
well sorry to say but the head gasket went a couple of days ago. cheapest quote i got was £600 so im now breaking the car and i now have a vw