ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kimberly! 1.2 Dynamic Daily Drive (Not To Everyones Taste)

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Kimberly is the name of the car if anyone was wondering lol. anyway been on here for coming up to 8 month and decided hell! im gunna do a little project feeed if you will lol
so i brought this car little 1.2 dynamic first car :)
473287_3149007413335_633587854_o.jpg
after about 4 months of owning the car i had saved up alittle money and decided i like the colour red :D! so i brought my self some wheels :)
334358_3728920030788_2027464555_o.jpg :) team dynamics ... see what i did there ;) dynamic 1.2 ... dynamic wheels ... im hilarious lol
anyway some time passed and the first MoT arrived, this should be exciting xD, it passed "just" with an advisory on the head lamps and this sounded like a perfectly good excuse to put some new lights on, and i dont care if they looked chavy lol, i like the halo bit :) lol
lights.jpg
after that i brought a few other bits, rs grill, red tow strap ... because why not, some dice (that got nicked) so i put anti theft dice on, and some black plate surounds
Frontclio.jpg
you can kinda make out the dice lol. anyway i decide to tint my rear windows after that and do some stickerage ... and yes im aware im not low and wide lol XD but it was red ... i like red
Rear CLio.jpg
and thats all the pictures i have to hand atm, ill uploads some more when i can, but atm ive taken the wiper of ... as it died and after i took a hacksaw to the last one to get it of i thought "forget that", ill just leave it of.
Ive changed the rear licence plate bulb and lamp, and the interior to LEDs. put a cd player in to :D!

my priority is to get the sun roof fixed atm ... and the put these on my wheels :)!
unnamed.jpg (look red'r and black'r in real life ... yep they are now words lol XD)
i have a skoda splitter sitting in the garage awaiting to be put on, and i will hopefully have some new mats arriving sooon :p 16 quid on ebay ... no prizes for guessing what colour the trim is ;) lol
but im hoping to get some nice new seats in ie (sparco r100s) but yea :D
more pictures to come lol :D

like i said im sure its not to everyones taste but i like it thats all that matters :D
Cheers :p

Swift Sport
I like your enthusiasm, and at least you're just doing what you want when you know others will laugh.

Please use the word 'bought' and not 'brought' though, it drives me insane!

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
You type fine, you're just using 'brought' instead of 'bought'.

Bring = Brought
Buy = Bought

Glad you're enjoying your Clio ownership :)

I am :) granted it leaked, the carpets are cheaper then a student bedsit, the plastics inside are worse than a McDonalds toy, electrics are like Stevie wonder did them and the engine was made to a budget but hell :D its fun car to own :) i think its important to have a car no matter what it is that makes you smile when you drive it :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You need to put more smiling faces in your text.

Light's look gash and it needs lowering about 4 foot.

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
20140226_072345.jpg
The previous one didnt upload properly lol

You need to put more smiling faces in your text.

Light's look gash and it needs lowering about 4 foot.

:D Sorry :), Ill do that More :D! lol XD
meh i like the lights and ye ill get round to lowering it at some point lol, if at all lol

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Currently side of my car has a horrible "ORANGE" repeater so im aiming to change it :D only thing is im not sure which one it is lol
"http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-CLIO-MK2-Crystal-Clear-Side-Repeaters-Chrome-Silver-Flash-Amber-Bulbs-/150675885243?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2314fb8cbb"
i think :p

also currently the plastic moulding on the door or DOOR TRIM if you will is black and id like to get it same colour as the car and have the bullet the same with eather "16v" on the bullet in red or "Scotty" (my name without the "y") on the bullet anyone have any idea where i could get some, i think iceburg, door trim

Untitled-2.png
for side of the bullet :p lol

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
It certainly is.....individual.

So, you drive this where people can see you?
no it stays at home cowering under a blanket because im to scared of what people think XD LOL

!WARNING! more pictures that people will dislike lol
20140227_155101.jpg :) these arrived today when i got home from work :) YAY!

20140227_161233.jpg mats in the car :), pedals and foot rest was put in a while ago
Here some extra pictures of inside of car =D
20140227_161251.jpg My red nob XD lol.
20140227_161321.jpg
20140227_161336.jpg
The wheel centers are on :D
20140227_162517.jpg
20140227_163201.jpg
Pictures not fantastic :/ But i quite like em :D!

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
my next thing to do really is to change the side repeaters to clear, and the bulbs of the indicators to clear around the car :), then once fabia spliter is on thats about it :), await for sparco r100 seats (when i actualy buy them)
not gunna put no bonnet braa on (even though i have one lol) or big exhaust, no point making a 1.2 sound faster than it is XD LOL

Miiiiiiiight Lower it but i live in a place surrounded by potholes (im sure everyone does) and speeeedbumps lol and the dip of my drive is quite steap lol

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Okay so custom stuff is going to stop. I'm coming up to 20 in August and all though this was cool at 17 I'm starting to get older lol don't get me wrong I like it but Yea lol. I'm looking at a nice iceberg 172. I intend at some point to strip the parts of and put old ones back on. Take all the stickers of and return it to almost standard lol, I'll probably sell her for idk 1200-1000 she's done quite a few miles lol 91k but still good as gold :) serviced last year and contry to popular "boy racing" opinion I never thrashed her about

Cheers

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Here's a photo of the sparco r100s fitted in my car :)
48EB0841-C2A5-48DD-BFE4-E3D6487FF7F1_zps1hfalymv.jpg

:D ooooh they look tasty lol, well kim has died pretty much :/, so im gunna end up gettin a new car lol also thanks to a lovely gentalmen crashing into side of me with no insurance after i repaired the first dent, it needs to go D: lol, so ya might get a 1.4 as idk if i can streach my bank for a sport

I really enjoyed reading this! Love how you couldn't care less about anyone else. Tbh I thought the red looked pretty cool how comes the seats wernt red?!? I no how you feel about getting crashed into are you taking it through the insurance or just gonna break/scrap it and get a new car? Good luck :)

clio campus sport
I kinda liked it ! Also good choice on pedals but why the hell is the accelerator pedal on a angle ? Heres mine .....
20140819_191434_zps72558570.jpg

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
I kinda liked it ! Also good choice on pedals but why the hell is the accelerator pedal on a angle ? Heres mine .....
20140819_191434_zps72558570.jpg
mine are at an angle litterly because im lazy XD, it was easier for my foot to just pivot from brake to accelerator XD, didnt fail MOT so i thought MEH! lol

I really enjoyed reading this! Love how you couldn't care less about anyone else. Tbh I thought the red looked pretty cool how comes the seats wernt red?!? I no how you feel about getting crashed into are you taking it through the insurance or just gonna break/scrap it and get a new car? Good luck :)
the seats wernt red because i never got round to it, well the car got crashed into so i repaired it okay ish (but the colour is hard to match in) cost a grand total of about 40 something squid, (filler spray new trims) stuff like that ...
IMG_20140718_193820.jpg (this after first accident dont have picture of second)
... only for the cylinder to go :/ and the cat melt lol, also the gearbox and clutch where on way out :/ done 98k and not reaally beeen looked after by previous owner :/ it wasnt worth the repair really so sadly had to scrap the faithful car
ive managed to get my self a 182 :D, lol so im chuffed lol, needs a bit of work got a few dinks and dents, but the engine sounds fine for 80k! its been well serviced, clutch and gearbox feel excelent and no problems with stearing everything sounds good!, so ya! :D hehe now got to find away of getting the 1.2 of my drive any suggestions? lol

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Call some local scrappys or stick a sign for sale 200 quid or somethin :) that's what i did to my KA when I wanted to sell it lol
done and done got a bit for the old girl got a new car now ^_^ not taken a great deal of pictures, but i have some
20140926_185313.jpggota get that shine
20140926_185739.jpg 20140926_185417.jpg didnt take to many pictures thought i did, but its going to take some work to get the car back up to scratch
its had about 3 layers of black colour restore, tcut, wax and back to black on the boot and rear bumper its come up shiny, but it appears theres tree sap? looks like its been polished into the car, anyone got anyideads how to get that off??

Clio mk3
Try claying the car mate,normally gets all chemicals and tree sap etc off cars. Can't get a autoglym set in halfords for £25