ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Type Of Coilovers Just Arrived - Testing Ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Like cookie said it will go lower than that by not putting the height adjuster in, plus you go to low then it will handle worse. Once its settled ill be happy with the height for myself.

Cooksport Fleet
Im not taking responsibility, but i have run a car before without them.

The only problem i can think of, is when u jack up the rear of the car, because the springs are short and the dampers are not. The springs may fall out.

But its a bit soon really, i didnt actually put them to their lowest setting on the back, but not far off.

Wait until its settled and i will see how low it will go with, and without the adjusters.

172 Ph1,Golf GTI PDI
Why would you want it so low that youll be driving round on the bumpstops?.
As ive said these go plenty low enough and they will settle over time, mine have already settled around an inch all round from the static height when i first fitted them (tuesday)

172 Ph1,Golf GTI PDI
i dont want to drive on the bump stops

just a bit lower so the wheel sits in the arch , 20mm more maybe

We'll as ive said mine have settled more than these pictures as i fitted mine 4 days ago, also if your going to 'tuck' the rear wheels then unless your going to do the same to the fronts which will leave the car undriveable it will look daft with reverse rake - ie where the rear sits lower than the front.
You want a slight nose down stance which these will give you.
If your that fussed about getting the rear lower than the fronts you could get some custom springs made from someone like Faulkner.

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
I just tried to buy some and they tried charging me for 2 sets! I have sent them an email.. awaiting on response

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
doesnt look to bad, any1 know if these are available for non sports?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I've asked about my ph1 1.2 and they say they dont do it, but I'm sure someone asked about a 172 fitment and they said they dont do it but it will fit.
Probably best to just ask them.

im gna strip my fronts down and get some measurements and ask them, will let you know what happens

BMW 330ci Clubsport
chappers11 said:
I've asked about my ph1 1.2 and they say they dont do it, but I'm sure someone asked about a 172 fitment and they said they dont do it but it will fit.
Probably best to just ask them.
im gna strip my fronts down and get some measurements and ask them, will let you know what happens

Well is the only difference the bolt spacing? As you could just ask if they do 58mm or 52mm (That would cover 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, and "Clio sport i.e. S, Si models)

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
i have a set of ktecs at home still unfitted.... il check for part numbers.... needless to say, im gutted.

Megane 225 Cup
nice one ipodsandguns we could all save a lot of money , if there the same people already say the k-tec ones are good so these wil already have been reviewed ;)

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
if i do i want 1 quid from each of the first 150 people who order them to cover my loss on the ktecs....

Status
Not open for further replies.