ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Type Of Coilovers Just Arrived - Testing Ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  TTRS & V50
Bargain.

I remember when V-maxx batch came out, every man and his dog on here were saying its cheap s**t, blah blah blah, i now think V-maxx have done VERY WELL for themselves in the ClioSport world.

No point saying s**t before you try them

160, blatantly might as well try.

I remember my Raceland induction kit for my VTR was mint.

Mk5 golf gti
Bargain.

I remember when V-maxx batch came out, every man and his dog on here were saying its cheap s**t, blah blah blah, i now think V-maxx have done VERY WELL for themselves in the ClioSport world.

very good point
i have my fingers crossed that these are good
i may buy some :D

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Slammed172 said:
Bargain.

I've not tried the vmaxx, fred said the ones he fitted were decent. Not as good as the bigboys, but decent.

I'd still rather have standard than cheap stuff though. Standard is very good IMO, I don't really care about slamming etc.

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Well their going on the weekend so will let you all know but tbh if their as good as all the other forums say we maybe onto a winner!

audi a6 3.0tdi
Thay will probably be made in thesame factory as the vmaxx, jamex, hottuning kits that are out there. I bet they ride exactly the same as vmaxx.

Mk5 golf gti
Thay will probably be made in thesame factory as the vmaxx, jamex, hottuning kits that are out there. I bet they ride exactly the same as vmaxx.

i certainnly hope so

cant wait to hear off you once there fitted :D

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Should hopefully be fitting them this evening then il do a write up later on tonight.

Bondie

172, Tiguan
I've just paid for mine. Got them for £165 + postage. With postage its a bit more.

I'll try them and see what they are like. If they're crap i'll take them off and sell them on! Not the end of the world is it?

clio 172
Very good point Christophe, espec at these difficult times. And if these turn out to be a good set then i can see atleast that many people been interested!!!

172 Cup
All i can say is these are hated on saxo sites. The worst quality kits possible. One of my mates had a set and the bottom spring pan actualy pulled the threads off the collar. There is laods of reports of them breaking DUBS. Many companies i know have tested these and hated them. Such a poor quailty and such a poor product.

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Did a quick google "raceland coilovers"

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3991&st=20

Guy bought them for his E46, absolutely loves them. His last post said he's done a track day with them and they were nice and stiff

He also posted an image of a font shock/spring, looks identical to the Vmaxx ones

P1010446.jpg

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Don't forget to take pictures! I'm interested to see the front 180mm lower but the back only 30mm lower ;)

172, Tiguan
TBH, they are £165 and have a 2year warrenty. If they break, i'll send them back. If they fail after 24 months, well then they are £165. I spend that on 2 weeks petrol. I'm not that fussed.

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
TBH, they are £165 and have a 2year warrenty. If they break, i'll send them back. If they fail after 24 months, well then they are £165. I spend that on 2 weeks petrol. I'm not that fussed.

Agree! hopefully starting them at 6

172, Tiguan
I'm fully expecting them to be rock hard and slightly crap, but then taking that view leaves me to be hopefully pleasantly surprised!!

Mk5 golf gti
take lots of pics an a detailed review :D
fingers crossed they should be sweet
no matter what product you never get everyone agreeing that its good anyway
but for 165 quid..........does it really matter

Status
Not open for further replies.