ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Type Of Coilovers Just Arrived - Testing Ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Nissan 350z
Good? I take it you dont watch TV and hear it used as slang all the time then. Do you complain to Channel4 when Shameless uses it as well?

I have edited my post for you.

Last edited:
  172, Tiguan
You guys are seriously tight fisted crying over £20. End of.

You either pay £180 on Ebay (yes they arent £160 anymore) and wait 2 weeks+ for delivery from Germany

OR

You pay £200 from an English company that has them in stock and you get an English point of contact to return said coilovers to if any fault arrises instead of posting back to Europe (which will cost about £20 FYI)

I await your delicious tears when you cry about having to pay shipping back to Germany if you develop a fault on your Ebay specials.

I'm sorry to go over this again - and I'm going to lock this in a bit, but you are fundamentaly wrong.

Where did you get 2+ weeks from? Thin air? Mine took 4 working days from payment to sitting on my doormat.

Yes they are now £179.99 on ebay, £20 cheaper than Ktec, but people are entitled to spend THEIR own money where THEY want to.

Ktec have also said prices will rise further once the group buy has ended.

Nissan 350z
Some of the people in this thread reading back through it have said they experienced delays between after payment was sent, getting confirmation of shipping and arriving. They said it took 2 weeks.

got a tracking number and this is what it says on dhl

27.01.10 00:00 Electronic shipment advise received Electronic shipment advise received
27.01.10 18:30 Parcel centre of dispatch Shipment to abroad was processed at the outbound hub
28.01.10 05:45 Parcel centre Shipment processed at parcel-hub
28.01.10 14:04 Parcel centre Shipment processed at parcel-hub
28.01.10 14:07 International Parcel Station Shipment to abroad was processed at the International Parcel Station (IPS)

does this mean he sent it on teh 27th? told me it was sent the 21st the cheeky foorker

Still havent recieved mine yet. I have sent about 5 emails to ebay account and had no response. Startng to get a bit pisse* off now. I paid for them last week too.

Was the money instantly taken from your bank/paypal account?

I paid on 20th, but the money didn't come out of my bank (via paypal) until 25th for some reason.

The paypal transaction shows the 20th, but I am assuming that the guy didn't get the money until 25th and I have guessed mine will be here sometime towards the end of next week.

The status for the item in 'my ebay' shows as 'item dispatched' (I checked yesterday).

Etc.

Im guessing you ordered early into this jon_r which is why you got a fast turn around before the masses jumped on board? So no, i didnt get it from the air i got it from reading this thread around page#24!!

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
just to add, i've now fitted

V-maxx, Raceland and k-tec's own (all in the past 2 weeks)

visually they're all identical bar colours and branding (same factory i reckon)

V-maxx and k-tec's feel very similar, the raceland ones i found harsher, but maybe that's just me

V-maxx and k-tec's feel very similar, the raceland ones i found harsher, but maybe that's just me

That say's it all for me!
They all come from germany - I'm 99% sure after spending 2 days reading peoples reviews and pictures of them all - that they're by the same manufacturer

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Mine were delayed due to an error in the initial processing of my order (this can happen anywhere). The actual postage was very quick.

Posted on a Thursday, arrived on a Monday. When talking working days, that's quick.

I also received a partial refund due to the time I had to wait (without me asking for any money back), so it meant I paid about £150 - £155 all in.

Ebay seller was great in my opinion.

Clio 182
He was fasty 5 working days. But he send me wrong strut bar and he didn't answer to my complain. But like I said, very rapid shipping.

Bumder With A Buffer
I dont know why but reading this thread and certain posts I feel this might be appropriate...

Shovel%20ready.jpg

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Confirms what I suspected. Were the Raceland lowered the same amount because I found my Vmaxx harsh until the back was raised slightly.

Mine were delayed due to an error in the initial processing of my order (this can happen anywhere). The actual postage was very quick.

Posted on a Thursday, arrived on a Monday. When talking working days, that's quick.

I also received a partial refund due to the time I had to wait (without me asking for any money back), so it meant I paid about £150 - £155 all in.

Ebay seller was great in my opinion.

I would bet my bottom dollar you wouldn't get this from K-Tec.

As said before, when I spent £3k (yes 3 THOUSAND pounds) in one phone call to K-Tec I had nothing but trouble. Bits arrived in dribs and drabs over the course of about 6 weeks, then some things turned up damaged. Then took them days to arrange a courier to pick them up. AFTER numerous phone calls and damn right rudeness from Shaun.

They insisted my 2004 Clio was the same as all Mk2 Clios. They then went and found one and realised no, no it wasn't.

I would NEVER buy anything off K-Tec ever again.

£40 more than ebay? GTFO AND a price rise later? flol

172, Tiguan
OK OK, that'll do. I CBA to let this continue anymore. People are now spouting completely irrelevant rubbish.

All the facts you need about these are somewhere within the 41 pages. Knock yourselves out.

Status
Not open for further replies.