ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Mk 2 track shed

172, Tiguan
It was a Northloop day at Rockingham Rob.

I wished I'd gone to buy the picture CD. Forgot all about that :(

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Those pics are great..

Didn't realise the golf was tripoding THAT much!

Good day out:approve:

Weeman sucks ****
DSC02665.jpg

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Good to see you Rich, I'll get em on FB later so Loz can pass em on to the owner before him

Likewise.

Look forwards to a few laps in the future;)

Bit short on cash to have stayed over for a proper drink up this time.

Will let him know!

E90
Yeah sorry I didn't get to take you out mate, You are first on the list next time, i always go faster with you in the car, and being a VW bits of trim wont fall off LOL

172, Tiguan
Dave, you're gonna love this!!

I'm taking the Golf out to Germany this weekend along with a few of the guy's, so it's sitting outside the house at the moment. My Dad proclaimed it 'a bit of a heap' and it did look sorry for itself, so along with mine, it got given a decent clean, polish and wax.

I'll have a large beer please mate!

web1.jpg

web2.jpg

web3.jpg

web4.jpg

172, Tiguan
:) Cleaned up alright chap. Could do with a decent go with a machine on it, but let's face it, that's never going to happen!

Roll on Saturday morning. Laps!

182 ff with cup pack's
Will see u there doing a flying visit this weekend will come over and say hello.

Turbos.
Looks great with the single light grille. Would look even better with the tinted rear lights from the grey one.

E90
Update.

It now has 15 valves after it dropped one yesterday after its second ring lap yesterday morning, Still drives ok though lol Not bad getting to 151,000 miles, Time for a better, bigger engine.