ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Mk 2 track shed

E90
Update

cage fitted, sprayed, seats in, Polybushed, RSX coilovers on. Rear anti roll bar this week, OMP corsica steering wheel and 4 point Sandtler harnesses should be arriving this week. Will drop steering column to bring wheel lower and into chest.

001-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

E90
Quick update

Neuspeed 28mm rear anti-roll bar fitted.
Front top mounts replaced with G60 items.
Front driveshafts stripped, regreased and rebooted.
Front carpet installed and trimmed around cage.
New pedal rubbers fitted.
Fuel leak at pump fixed.
Front bumper impact beam deleted.
Front bumper fitted.
Exhaust rehung and dressed with stainless steel tailpipe tips (handmade!!)

003-6.jpg

E90
Car is done (almost) Needs the single light grill at Jon R's house sticking on :):)

007-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

Dash is out to remove chavvy silver dials...
012.jpg

Harnesses are in too.
013-2.jpg

E90
Didn't take ME long? Didn't take my mechanic friend long you mean, I aint even driven it LOL

Rockingham 6th March :)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Looks pretty mean now dave!

I've been meaning to search for this thread, glad I just spotted it.

E90
The dash has gone to get rid of the horrid silver dials I think, Chave rear lights need to go, and its back to std, well apart from the other bits

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Did you pick all the mods personally?

If so, you have good taste.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
please remove the gay spax sticker. Other than that its exactly how a golf track car should be

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Chubby face and the sticker should read spaz.

I jest!

How was it?

E90
Everyone wanted to change it to spaz, It was awesome, seeing as it has done 150,000 miles car was amazing LOL

Markcup has a vid of him chasing it in the clio, including him having an EPIC moment on cold tyres pmsl

E90
Widetrack next clartus, and it'll be even grippier.

I had wood at seeing your sweet face again this weekend

Turbos.
Looks very mean all in black. Shame you look like Doris with that helmet.

Do some VW special day so you didn't look like a spacker? Nice tripod, looks like it'll flip over.

E90
I might do the britcar in it Fenn so I can spank you LOL

Agree on the helmet, might need another soon LOL

Oh and get yours eyes tested its navy blue LOL

Its currently back in Billinghurst at the mechanic's who built it. I'll come back and get it soon, and bring it over for ring fun. Although I do fancy doing alot more trackdays, and for that its better left in the UK.

Turbos.
Good luck, i'm in GT Cup this year ;)

To be fair open face is where it's at... i just like taking the piss out of you.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Oh my God your rear wheel is in the air going into Brook Chicane - thats justs awesome........ just awesome

You racing drivers !!

Turbos.
I sense a little sarcasm Matthew.

I am at Spa again, but until a lot later in the year. On the 14th Sept i've got the RSR lot meeting me for some tuition and then the race weekend is 1st-3rd October there.

E90
I sensed the same, I must try this drag racing lark, technically it looks far more difficult.

sweet Fenn, I'll try and pop over for that.