ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone launch today

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Sorry going off subject here but:

An 18 year old who has had a 03 1.2 Clio since his 17th Birthday (July 06). I wouldn't say I was poor lol.

I see you have a 323i (probably debadged so nobody can tell its only 323) and an Evo IV. May I ask how old you are?

LOL. My dick is DEFINATELY bigger than yours, and I'm going to have an iPhone just like you now they're cheap!

PMSL calm down dear. Just because you have a 5 year old clio worth about 2-3K doesnt make you special mate thats what I am getting at. I was making the point that you are hardly in a position to dictate about "poor" people LOL

PMSL at the badge. Its an Estate P reg BMW why would I debadge it. It is a daily hack and something to chuck bikes in thats it. So I have no reason to debadge it. If I was a badge snob id hardly be driving an Evo

I am 24 not that it has ANY bearing on my original point. I just dont like stuck up cnuts that think they are special thats all.

POTW

(Post of the winner) ;)

fiesta 1.25
Sorry going off subject here but:

An 18 year old who has had a 03 1.2 Clio since his 17th Birthday (July 06). I wouldn't say I was poor lol.

I see you have a 323i (probably debadged so nobody can tell its only 323) and an Evo IV. May I ask how old you are?

PMSL calm down dear. Just because you have a 5 year old clio worth about 2-3K doesnt make you special mate thats what I am getting at. I was making the point that you are hardly in a position to dictate about "poor" people LOL

PMSL at the badge. Its an Estate P reg BMW why would I debadge it. It is a daily hack and something to chuck bikes in thats it. So I have no reason to debadge it. If I was a badge snob id hardly be driving an Evo

I am 24 not that it has ANY bearing on my original point. I just dont like stuck up cnuts that think they are special thats all.

What car did you have at 17?

335i M SPORT!!!!
i love my n95, i just upgraded from the normal one to the 8gb, but this looks intersting.... i like the look of mobile me too

Tesla MP3 2021
If o2 want my business then I want the £35 a month tariff for £30 ;). Im not arsed about paying for the phone.

Citroen DS3 DSport
cheaper to go on the lower contract and pay for it.

The only lower tariff worth considering saves £10 per month but you can downgrade after 9 months so it works out £10 less overall to take the £45 tariff than the £35. Even better you only pay £59 now rather than £159.

Looking forward to my '18' month contract with Orange ending soon, a couple of months left I think.

106 GTi
Glad I never upgraded my Nokia, took the money etc when they pestered me before as I already had my jailbroken iphone. Will get a proper contract with the new one.

As much as I would like an iPhone I will never go back to o2. I had 3 current contracts with them, all of which I had held with them for atleast two years, one of which I had held for 4 years, and when I complained about the poor service etc. They just said, we have looked in to it and your right we have been s**t!

Revels Mum & Sister

What car did you have at 17?

It was a beast sir. H Reg 1.1 Fiesta GHIA ;) Then a Nova GTE. Difference was I didnt go round swinging my c**k around like I was da man ;)

Revels Mum & Sister
I think I will get one through the business tariffs and put it through company. Cant be assed with all this unlocking shizzle this time round.

Last time it was worthwhile as you could just buy it and walk out.

This time you're going to have to sign upto the contract. Theres no point paying £35/40 a month to use another sim card.

Still might be worth jailbreaking tho.

Revels Mum & Sister
I think I will get one through the business tariffs and put it through company. Cant be assed with all this unlocking shizzle this time round.

It takes 2 seconds now. At first it was hard, but with ziphone its easy, and hes developing one or the iphone 2 when its released aswell.

Ohh yeah I know. I did the first method with the old man, and have used the second.

I mean the hassle of waiting for it to be cracked and messing around with other settings etc to get it working 100% on another Network.

For me Id rather pay a few quid a month and it all be easy LOL

Astra CDTI SRI
Anyone else find the term "jailbreaking" a bit wrong?

It sound's like something a peado would do.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
So anyone know if these will be activated/registered at point of sale this time or at home on itunes like the first one?

Citroen DS3 DSport
From what I've read you will sign up for the contract in store and activate at home. If you do not activate within a set time period then they will charge a penalty fee against you. That's how it'll work in America now so probably the same here.

Revels Mum & Sister
KNows i Daft sheds FTW TBH

My sister rolled mine down an embankment. With me in it LOL.

The thing drove up the road when it came of the recovery truck. Its STILL at the scrappy. I allways pay my respects to the Sky BLue 1.1 fiesta