ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Dent in Watford

Clio 182
Hi Guys hoping for some advice, found this lovely dent this morning. being told its too close to the handle to repair by PDR ? if so what's my best option ?

Attachments

• 20150413_085624_resized.jpg
    20150413_085624_resized.jpg
    971.4 KB · Views: 74
  182 Trophy #333
My PDR guy got a dent out right above the handle...admittedly he popped the clip off that attaches the handle to the mechanism and spent the next hour swearing trying to get it back on, but still he managed to get it done, if they can't get in with the bar they have some glue they can use to pull it out, worth giving a few of them a call and see what they say?

Clio 182
Hi Thanks for that, I thought i may need to pop the door handle out to get access, will definitely
start making a few calls

182 Trophy #333
They should be able to get in behind it or via the window channel, but may run into the same problem my chap had! Worth finding out at least! I use Dent Wizards, where are you based?

182 Trophy #333
Ah wasn't sure if you were based there or just acquired a lovely new dent there!! Not sure who is best around your area if I'm honest bud! Best of luck, really hope it gets sorted for you, poor inferno :(