ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio addition to ipswich

(51) Clio 1.5dci
My names Aj, I have recently part ex'd and now own a 2001 renault clio odyssey blue 1.5dci extreme.

A little bit of history of what ive owned before; In order, I first started off with a cinquecento, a 1.4 mkII seat
arosa, vw lupo 1.6gti, vw polo 9n 1.4 and another vw lupo 1.6gti. I really didnt want to sell the lupo, but I have always had a soft spot for clio's and it definately made financial sense to get the clio.

So here I am, saying hello and will probably ask lots of questions haha. I will be doing more styling than performance
, so just little bits here and there....with suspension, remap and maybe retrimming the interior. Who knows! Will get a build thread running shortly, am waiting for a wing before I start taking pictures!

Aj