ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio 200 cup!

Embarrassed to say
How is the heat with a black clio, my heart says black because it looks cool but my brain says white because it will keep cool.

mine wud have easy beaten urs! it was 135 bhp !! it was rapid! anyway ive grown up now ive got a clio 200 and a rs focus so wateva one will beat ur s**t golf gti

OMFG a whole super massive 135bhp? That must have been like super rapid compared to standard! I bet you beat 'raris and everythin'? :clown:

S3, Polo
mine wud have easy beaten urs! it was 135 bhp !! it was rapid! anyway ive grown up now ive got a clio 200 and a rs focus so wateva one will beat ur s**t golf gti

Legend.

Seriously, my dad could have your dad.

And my coq is bigger.

:)

BMW 118d
It would be nice to have a Focus RS, Clio 200 when you are 21 and unable to write proper words....

I wish we could all go through life like this.

Tav

Clio 197
theory-of-internet-douchebaggery.jpg

Clio 1.2 Extreme
Nothing new TBH..

Most Renualt salesmen i've meet in the past have been hopeless, and seem to know little or nothing about the cars they're selling.
look guys. u lot r a bunch of geeks. i eanr brilliant money and i know exactly what im chatting. thts why i have 2 brand new cars and a house. laters on geek squad.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
look guys. u lot r a bunch of geeks. i eanr brilliant money and i know exactly what im chatting. thts why i have 2 brand new cars and a house. laters on geek squad.

im so proud

a huge amount of people on here could rebuild clios with there eyes closed so im sure they no what theyre CHATTING

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
He works for Renault mate. Therefore he obviously doesnt know what hes talking about. Please bare with him while he talks b****cks

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'd like to see him call Norm/Pepperami et al geeks at FCS/Trax lol.

Whats a nice chap. I can see your gonna make some friends on the forum.

Get some pics up...

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

in black!!! i pick it up tomoz at 6pm from my work! i work for renault so got gd price. how long to run these engines in do u think?

Awww Please can we keep him as a forum Pet, his Posts are Genius!

He claims to work for Renault (presumably for either SMC, Mill Lane or Wokingham motors) then goes on to call hundreds of potential customers Geeks and tries to belittle everyone claiming to be "Better than everyone" as he earns good money, has a House Blah Blah.

I wonder (If he did genuinely work for Renault) if my contacts at head office would be impressed with a representative of RUK waving about his job role about like a 14" Schlong and acting in a manner that would bring the brands name into disrepute :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  Barge
La-f**king-mayo.

My car's better than your car. Where are we? f**king play school? Behave yourself.

Granted you've got yourself a nice car, and I'll be interested to see pictures when you get it - or get time to post some, but don't come on here taking posts wrongly and abusing others, or you'll find yourself with a one way ticket to bansville pretty soon.

Have some respect.

Nice car.

GTD, Lupo
I dont know about anyone else but im starting to doudt this guy has 1 of the cars let alone the 2 he is talking about. Why would you own a focus and a 200? Is the Focus your daddies? and is the house mummy and daddies?

Well only time would tell.

Paul

Yeah so he's got a new car and wants to do a bit of c0ck waving on here, only he doesn't realise he's got a small one.

Mini Cooper S sport
Having read through again, I think he's just some kid talking b****cks and watching everyone bite.

If he's 21 or 22 as his username suggests I somehow doubt he owns a brand new Focus RS, a new Clio 200 AND a house. Bulls**t much?

He sounds like a 16-year-old chav with txt-speak typing, hopeless spelling and immature attitude/boasting thrown in as well.

Plus, Lee's pointed out the car he says he's bought doesn't come in black. FAIL.

Where are those pics he promised?

Wasting our time TBH.

Last edited:
  S4 Avant
I wouldn't be too proud of owning a clio 200... they look like the designers were drunk.

and congratulations on the polite introduction, I should really take some lessons from yourself.

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
in black!!! i pick it up tomoz at 6pm from my work! i work for renault so got gd price. how long to run these engines in do u think?

Hmmm dunno, he works for renault but clearly doesnt know what hes talking about, sounds genuine to me Lolz

GTD, Lupo
I wouldn't be too proud of owning a clio 200... they look like the designers were drunk.

Hehe

At least the 200 designer made a little (very little) bit more of an effort than the one who did the 182 :p :D

This guy was deffo just some kid with nothing.

Paul

Clio 1.2 Extreme
enjoyed the first drive last nite in the clioo! getting pics up asap.. look guys im sorry for getting of on the wrong foot!

Golf 7R
This thread, and OP are hilarious! He claims to own both a Focus RS and a 200, yet we have yet to see either. We have to remember guys that it's the 6 week holidays for him, and the boredom has obviously kicked in!

What an absolute plank you really are!